Reviews for An Eternal Art
blackkyu chapter 13 . 11/3
awesome! And such a beautiful ending too! Thank you!
Sayu chapter 13 . 6/19
I don't often read crossovers, really. I was not so sure if I should read it or not, but I'm so glad I did. The plot was amazing and even though I've never seen DNAngel keeping up with the events was not a problem.
Good work!
Nie chapter 7 . 6/19
Oh god I loved this chapter!
I have always wondered what would happen if Kaito ever forgot about Shinichi and finally being able to read that was incredible!
Kidiu chapter 3 . 1/22
I think KID is better than Dark because of his mocking and attention seeking behavior. He makes for a rather ironic phantom thief, especially considering how he gives back the things he steals. So, KID Dark
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/22
Wah, so mysterious.
Schrodinger's Muse chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Kudos for your plot! Though I have never been in contact with DN Angel apart from a single wikipedia page, it was very easy to follow. Increasing the depth of swan's character was a good decision - it made her, and thus the plot (which is kinda built around her) much more believable (villains are important :D). Admiration for how seamlessly the fairytales complemented the plot.

Thank you very much for writing (two years onward)!
skylark.all27 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Do I have to watch DNAngel first, or doesn't matter? I'm kinda stuck whether I'll read this or not 'cause haven't seen the anime. :/
oceankat8 chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Soooooo, Swan did end up with Risa right?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Shouldn't this be in X-Over catagory?
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
This story was well written and quite exciting to read. I really enjoyed it. If I had to criticize anything, its that since this is a cross-over, it belongs in the cross-over section. But, that's only a small thing, and I loved this story. :3
earthsenshi chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
I couldn't stop reading and finished this in one sitting. The author did a great job with both the DN angel cast and DC cast. The mood of the DN angel manga was captured really well. In fact, this almost felt like a novelization of the manga due to the mixture of magic, myth/storytelling, and the respect for and power of art.
I wish there had been more Hiwatari, more DC characters, or a bit more to the ending, but it fit the story.
Thanks for one of the best crossovers I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Butterfly Knot chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
The story is overall all written and well paced. I think what I am most disappointed with was the lack of Hiwatari's involvement. I was half expecting him to be one of the keys with breaking the final spell but he merely left the city when everything started and he didn't show up again...
Ookami chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Awwww~ the ending's so cute, I'm glad Swan got her own happy ending, and Risa too, she's so sweet
starsinjars chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
oh wow. i usually dont read stories like this, but im glad i did. it sincerly made me quite emotional 0_0 anyway... you're an amazing writer and it gave me more depth about kaito and shinichi, which is so helpful as to im not too sure about their whole situation is in canon but love their pairing, as well as remind me about the awesomeness of dn angel. if only the creator would finish it... but i was a little confused in the end. so was risa sealed into the painting? or something? i digress. it was an amazing story and im so glad that i read it. thank you for such an amazing story. :D
TangerineTea chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
Oh, that was wonderful. *happy sigh* V. Shalyr, you never disappoint! I loved the seamless way you wove in all the incredible events, what with the trans-dimensional traveling and the magic and the artwork coming to life and crossing over into reality and all, as well as the way you portrayed Kaito and Shinichi's relationship. In every story you perfectly capture their ease with and deep caring and love for each other, and it makes me happy just to be able to read about their life together. If only we could all live our dreams, eh? I never really bought into the hype about D.N. Angel, but I might have to reconsider that now. Thanks for the ride!