Reviews for An Eternal Art
Riddle-Snape chapter 13 . 8/18
woooow... that was great, tho I had to remember little from DNA... but great ;)
Gurhur chapter 2 . 6/21
m lm
GreenDrkness chapter 13 . 5/19
Ok love it
Good plot and had my favorite cliches
Keep on the writes
blackkyu chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
awesome! And such a beautiful ending too! Thank you!
Sayu chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
I don't often read crossovers, really. I was not so sure if I should read it or not, but I'm so glad I did. The plot was amazing and even though I've never seen DNAngel keeping up with the events was not a problem.
Good work!
Nie chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
Oh god I loved this chapter!
I have always wondered what would happen if Kaito ever forgot about Shinichi and finally being able to read that was incredible!
Kidiu chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
I think KID is better than Dark because of his mocking and attention seeking behavior. He makes for a rather ironic phantom thief, especially considering how he gives back the things he steals. So, KID Dark
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Wah, so mysterious.
Schrodinger's Muse chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Kudos for your plot! Though I have never been in contact with DN Angel apart from a single wikipedia page, it was very easy to follow. Increasing the depth of swan's character was a good decision - it made her, and thus the plot (which is kinda built around her) much more believable (villains are important :D). Admiration for how seamlessly the fairytales complemented the plot.

Thank you very much for writing (two years onward)!
Austere Stryfe chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Do I have to watch DNAngel first, or doesn't matter? I'm kinda stuck whether I'll read this or not 'cause haven't seen the anime. :/
oceankat8 chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Soooooo, Swan did end up with Risa right?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Shouldn't this be in X-Over catagory?
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
This story was well written and quite exciting to read. I really enjoyed it. If I had to criticize anything, its that since this is a cross-over, it belongs in the cross-over section. But, that's only a small thing, and I loved this story. :3
earthsenshi chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
I couldn't stop reading and finished this in one sitting. The author did a great job with both the DN angel cast and DC cast. The mood of the DN angel manga was captured really well. In fact, this almost felt like a novelization of the manga due to the mixture of magic, myth/storytelling, and the respect for and power of art.
I wish there had been more Hiwatari, more DC characters, or a bit more to the ending, but it fit the story.
Thanks for one of the best crossovers I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Butterfly Knot chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
The story is overall all written and well paced. I think what I am most disappointed with was the lack of Hiwatari's involvement. I was half expecting him to be one of the keys with breaking the final spell but he merely left the city when everything started and he didn't show up again...