Reviews for An Eternal Art
This story is so genuine and good to read, so much feelings, I enjoyed it ! I kinda shipped Risa since the begining with Swan when she first met her in the theatre (but thats not the point) I LIKE IT SO MUCH, I REALLY DO.

GOD BLESS YOU -
PipeDream chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
So in the end it WAS someone loving her that broke the spwll, just in a very unexpected way
neat
PipeDream chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
That was really cool! But damn if that ending isn't foreboding!
PipeDream chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
Yeah, Swan as the Prince was much more interesting, and it made it so that every person affected by these fairy tales learnt something about love
If Swan had just been orchestrating Cinderella then that would have been lost from this one, with the Prince being as fake as the guests and such
but this way even Swan is getting some development

Brilliant choice
PipeDream chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Jeez...that was a ride
PipeDream chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Woah...didn't see that coming
PipeDream chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
This is gonna be good!
Riddle-Snape chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
woooow... that was great, tho I had to remember little from DNA... but great ;)
Gurhur chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
m lm
GreenDrkness chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
Ok love it
Good plot and had my favorite cliches
Keep on the writes
blackkyu chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
awesome! And such a beautiful ending too! Thank you!
Sayu chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
I don't often read crossovers, really. I was not so sure if I should read it or not, but I'm so glad I did. The plot was amazing and even though I've never seen DNAngel keeping up with the events was not a problem.
Good work!
Nie chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
Oh god I loved this chapter!
I have always wondered what would happen if Kaito ever forgot about Shinichi and finally being able to read that was incredible!
Kidiu chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
I think KID is better than Dark because of his mocking and attention seeking behavior. He makes for a rather ironic phantom thief, especially considering how he gives back the things he steals. So, KID Dark
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/22/2015