Reviews for Reperio, Redintegro, Frango
Adlet chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Its quite hard to find Jeff/Tony fics nowadays, which I guess explains why Tony isn't in the character list around here. Hmm...

Anyway, I love this couple and this fic.
I found that you portrayed Jeff well when I compare him to my headcanon.
Jeff is my favorite character out of the entire Mother series, by the way.

Once again, very well written with good grammar when being accorded to my own knowledge. Your word choices were better than good, the envisioning of the scenes were easy for me, and I felt like I could hear them talking normally. Awesome.

You, good sir (ma'am?) are a very skilled author. I cannot wait to see more of your work! (Hopefully more Mother stuff!)
sdfwe4rtjklsfdqw2edas chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is very wonderful. Your style of writing is just so nice to read, and you've certainly portrayed their relationship well. Glad I've found such a sweet JeffxTony fic!
Leviphiliac chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
That was... brilliant! Those are the exact words I said after reading it. Really wish there was a continuation, but I already checked that there isn't. I love Tony (hmm, gingers in school uniforms *eats a Weasley*) and I love romance in video games. Even if only in the fanfics...
sockfoot chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
oh my goodness this is wonderful.
Lzsmith8 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hey! I love you for writing this. Tony was a sweet little character and I loved seeing him during this game. Your interpretation of this was nearly spot on, and the way you put the two guys together was adorable. There's not enough EB writers on this site, and I'm glad to see one who is good at staying true to the characters and to the story.

Thanks for writing this and don't stop writing!