Reviews for Mind The Waist
A Markov chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I very much enjoyed this. The dialogue rings true and the situation is sweet, funny and poignant all at the same time. Well conceived and executed.

Alex.
soul-of-insanity16 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This was no less than perfect. Shepard and Garrus are really great characters and you did them justice through and through. It gave me crazy amount of feels for starters. Even she'd a few tears.
Live long and prosper
Renn chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Real fun to read one where it didn't go all that well! :) Garrus was awesome - headed to the airlock...lol!

thanks for writing and sharing!
palkia chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
aaah this was great. sweet and hilarious. loved the awkwardness! thanks for posting this 3
Cyberweasel89 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was great. Loved the Turian nipping reference. And I love Shepard x Garrus. This was really well-written, and I loved the third-person limited narrative.
jadewolfpack chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
epic!
Octo8 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was both cute and 'realistic' (for lack of a better word), which is an awesome combination.

I like how the... physical differences are not just swept aside, how they even make the encounter, ah, way less than perfect. It's more plausible, and too many fics just gloss over such prospects. And yet, the story is on a high note, optimistic and, well, cute.

I also like how it's not only the human side that needs to be handled with care, but the turian as well. Also, an awesome tie-in to "Your waist looks... very supportive", heh.

Very good work, all in all!
pinkrollingstone chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You know when your itching for something good to read? Well your story/one-shot of yours is fabulous! Great work, sweet and hilarious. :D
jhoom chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
yay failsex! i liked how you explored the fact that no, turians and humans will not necessarily work together the way human/human and turian/turian pairs would
Candle At Noon chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Very cute :) It was nice to see a story that addressed the "horrible, inter-species awkwardness thing" possibility. I was worried at the beginning that it would end poorly for these two, but I loved that they didn't give up. Super fun to read!
Redglade chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Aww, this is cute! They're like the little sex train that could.

"I think we can, I think we can!"
Cheese of Borg chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Very creative, maybe you should make a series of one shots of the "romantic encounters".