Reviews for Family Matters
Izzy the Whimsical chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Please do a oneshot about London getting his wish, if you know what I mean... PLEASE.
Head Procrastinator chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
OH SHIT! London shud definately be a character! He's so uuuggh! (In a good way) kudos to u! Love the englandcest! Luv this!
manganime-hime-sama chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Lol. This is definitely intriguing. I'd really like to see more of London. 8D

Cheers,

Me.
AudiblexGasp chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
London is kinda his own person. When it's a book setting, the author tends to discribe it as much as the characters.

& It makes sense that Shakespear's London's favorite. Every other word he wrote was a dirty pun or double entendre XD

Nice work, btw.

C ya!
Lylane chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
You're totally right, the quote just screams that London needs to be a Hetalia character! xD

I really enjoy your writing style and will probably read some of your other fanfictions too

And I love your rendition of London! *O* I hope there will be more fanfics starring him ;D

Keep it up!
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I wholeheartedly agree with you. London should be a character. And after reading this, your portrayal of him just makes me want to read more about him. He's funny, dark, and great. And you just did a beautiful job with it. The imagery, I have to say, was fabulous, and I think you captured by Iggy and London wonderfully.

Oh, and you have to do another oneshot. I love these two together. Great job!