Reviews for Hi, I'm a Pokemon, and I'm a Digimon
Aubrie1234 chapter 37 . 3/10
I love your series! And, I personally think that Drew, from Pokemon and May's contest rival, should talk with Matt from Digimon. They're both loners and have teasing/anger issues. Matt could also have an argument with Drew over how great contests are. But, anyway, I hope you update!
Terrriermon3908 chapter 37 . 8/27/2014
You need to update another convo. Keenan! Keenan! Keenan! Also, his language would still need work, so have fun with that. Who should Keenan talk to? I have absolutly, positivly... no idea. I don't watch Pokemon at all. Digimon rules. So... Keenan! Keenan! Keenan!
Also, you could include falcomon, his partner, Yoshi, and Lalamon. Who they will talk to is up to you. I don't watch Pokemon, so it really is up to you! The other digimon and humans who can talk are..
-jeri
-leomon(pretned he didn't die.)
-guilmon
-terriermon (include lots of momentai-s.)
-marineangemon (kenta's partner)
-guardromon(kazu's partner)
- T.k
-patamon
-gabumon
-matt, did you do him yet?
-ken
- wormon
-and many, many more.
-zoe
-J.p
-kouichi
-bokomon
Neemon(maybe not cuz hes so dumb)
Also. Evil villans...
-myotismon
-devimon
-cherubimon
-lucemon
And again, many more.
But what I really wanted to see was Keenan, also, keep his mixed up language, and have fun with that!
Keenan! Momentai! Keenan! Momentai! Keenan! Keeanan! Keenan! Keenan!
This was brought to you by Hollen Reviews Productions. (okay i made at up. Still brought to you by it! Sorry for any spelling mistakes.)
Guest chapter 37 . 5/11/2014
Lucario and Renamon?
Digidestinedkid6 chapter 35 . 4/25/2014
I loved the final battle too.
Digidestinedkid6 chapter 31 . 4/25/2014
Big nerve for meowth. His love leaving for a persian. XD
Digidestinedkid6 chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
Lol bait for fangirls! XD
Digidestinedkid6 chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
I've always liked frontier. o-o
Digidestinedkid6 chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Guilmon bread! *_*
Digidestinedkid6 chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
I thought Apocalymon would be more, more,meaner? Maybe a lkl ferocious
Digidestinedkid6 chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Lol I dont feel bad for jessie at all XD
Digidestinedkid6 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Did Agumon lose tht round?
Sitting on the Event Horizon chapter 37 . 3/22/2014
Before you cross-over to X and Y and Digimon Fusion, how about a Matt vs Drew round (the girl magnet loners) with Mimi teaming up with May at the end of the round against both of them for getting teased a little too much?

Then (and don't hate me for this) Junpei Shibayama and Kenny for the characters that had crushes with the female lead and were hated for it by fans. I'm sure Tai would give Kenny some advise as well in the end or an in-between round chapter.

Manga-wise, there is a little known manga called Digimon Next and its main character - Tsurugi Tatsuno could have a little verbal tussle with Hilbert (Pokemon Black and White Viz manga). They could even get to tease their own girl/friends - Ami Kitajima and Hilda, just for kicks.
NinjaPiplup chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
On the Pokemon side, PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE add Wes and or Michael to the roster.
Reevee21 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
The main difference between these two is that Pokémon are based more off of animals. They have scrappier villages than digimon (more like large homes, actually), some are said to eat each other, and they attack when their young or territory are threatened. Digimon I think are more human-like: they speak English, have much neater homes and villages, and simply act less like animals.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...