Reviews for A Birthday Surprise
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Of all your many wonderful stories, this and "A New Toy" I believe are my favorites. I never tire of reading them and am very grateful that you shared your time and talent in creating them.
Selfishly, I hope you'll do another "gift for Sam" story soon, but whatever you choose to write, I'll look forward to it.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm not sure how many times I've read this, but I just reread it over the weekend and enjoyed as much as I did when I first read it. I love the "Not My Sammy" series but this installment is my favorite. I so hope you'll write more.

Thanks very much for sharing this.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I would like more of this series, I like so much the level of overprotection for sammy, though he fights against it for that already is not a child, I understand dean, sammy is his baby and always being like that goes the years happen
casammy chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I am a patient of his not my sammy series, this way that I agree that it does a fic on the events that happened before
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That is the perfect gift for Sam! You are so freaking smart. chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Awesome, loved this. Beautifully written, perfectly brotherly and what a great present Dean chose for his little brother, and can imagine Sam commenting on a couple of Dean's book choices!
twomom chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Lovely and heartwarming. There's nothing like protective, big brother Dean. Thanks!
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Great story. Thank you.
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was sweet. Loved how happy Sam was with Dean's California surprise and the e-reader was a perfect gift for him (although I am curious about Dean's idea of quality reading material). Hope you run with your idea to do a flashback to the fight with the hunters.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I really love this, hope we get more!It's the best when the boys are taking care of each other.
judyann chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Love it. forgot how much I love this series. And love the birthday!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I've just finished watching episode was it good!I was at a bit of a loss at what to do next but then this cme to my inbox and boy was it good?You bet it