Reviews for Musings
WHOKNOWS chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
FlaminghazelGreen chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
i would think Zelda would be a little weak after what she has been though. everyone is weak some times
Hawki chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
-I wouldn't worry too much about plot or points in oneshots. It's the nature of them that allows the writer to get away with little ficlets without the intricacies of such things.

-Good 'sound imagery'...yes, I don't know if that's a proper critical writing term, but "word painting" didn't seem to cut it. Basically referring to the early description here, where Zelda's reflections describe Hyrule Castle Town not only through the visual aspect (instantly reminded of the dogs that follow you in-game, and waiting for the drawbridge to lower before getting the Sun Song BTW) but through that of sound as well. Simple, but works quite well.

-Feel you did a good job of handling Zelda's character here, essentially striking a balance between kid Zelda and adult Zelda. Granted, she didn't make the sudden jump through time like Link did, but it's conveyed well that suddenly finding yourself having to pick up the pieces after seven years of a madman's rule...well, it's taxing enough on anyone, let alone someone who spent those seven years disguised as a Shiekah.

-Zelink isn't my favourite OoT pairing, but isn't least-favourite either. Still, I felt it was handled well here-quiet, simple yearning. Effectively the more is less principle.

All in all, very good job.
Max chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Well... I like how you tried to explain the plotline, we can tell it's based off of OoT. But the intro was a little... uninteresting. You don't have too much of a hook, and that would be a great thing to add. Something to keep us reading the story. I'm going to keep reading to see how it goes, but I suggest you do something like add a hook.
WoW954 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
SwallowingPaperAirplanes chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
It's s'okay. Not bad for your 1st story, though. It's nice to know you can actually spell right. You're like me - one of the few people in the world who knows the difference between dumb and stupid.