Reviews for Vampires
WereBunny87 chapter 43 . 4/6/2012
I absolutely love this little series! Great job! Bwahahahah ! I adore all the Ginny bashing lol! Well...Light bashing really lol!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 43 . 6/19/2011
love it
moony-as-a-girl chapter 43 . 6/9/2011
I loved Lily Rose and Alex! Sorry I didn't review before, but my email was screwed up. I really enjoyed the drabbles and would definitly read a story with the drabbles put into actual order.
917brat chapter 43 . 5/27/2011
this was different but god thought I think you killed dumbldore more then once...oh well.
Elfin69 chapter 43 . 5/22/2011
For a minute there, I thought that you were actually going to kill Harry's family again. I absolutely adore Alex and Lily Rose and hope that one day you will actually write a full length fic with them.
Elfin69 chapter 41 . 5/22/2011
They just cannot keep Harry tied down or captured for long.
Elfin69 chapter 40 . 5/22/2011
One of these days, Ginny is going to finally learn that Harry just does not like her as a woman.
Elfin69 chapter 38 . 5/22/2011
Stupid Fudge, thinks that no one can do the same as him as Minister. Also, Harry just doesn't like him.
Elfin69 chapter 37 . 5/22/2011
Hermione and Ron just cannot learn to keep quite can they?
Elfin69 chapter 35 . 5/22/2011
I am sad to see Luna go, she is one of my favorites.
Elfin69 chapter 33 . 5/22/2011
I would love to see how Harry and Alex met and find out who actually is Lily Rose's father or if both of them are.
Elfin69 chapter 32 . 5/22/2011
Wonder when Dumbledore and Voldemort will realise that they cannot control or coerce Harry into joining them.
Elfin69 chapter 31 . 5/22/2011
Hopefully Lily Rose is not actually hurt and I am glad to actually see Alex this time protecting them.
Elfin69 chapter 30 . 5/21/2011
This one started out really sweet and then became hilarious. I loved it.
Elfin69 chapter 29 . 5/21/2011
I absolutely love Lily Rose and the way she thinks. The way him and Alex are is terrific and I am glad to see more interaction between them.