Reviews for Rediscovery
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/1
That was fun and good too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
London Knight .
That was great & highly amusing . Probably the best HP/TNG Crossover Fic I've read & far better than Keeper Olivier's effort .
LK out .
Osmodious chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
That was a really fun one...I don't want to mention too much so as to spoil anything for potential readers, but this was imaginative, worked interesting details from each canon, and had great characters. A bit rushed in some spots, but part of that is my desire for every interesting story to be novel-length! Thanks for posting it!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
i love every word! very fun and exciting.
PascalDragon chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Very interesting idea for a cross over. Loved it. :)
(though you might want to think about using separators between scenes)
Astris C chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
You are a very talented writer, and this story is elaborately written and well done.
steam trek chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
i wonder if the Gryffindor looks like this?
. ?fbid1001814393273628&setpcb.671403413022420&type3&theater

Enjoy
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Outstanding! What a truly marvelous story. The writing is easy to read and very captivating. This has just become one of my top ten stories I have read on the FanFiction site.

Thank you so very much for sharing.
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Ok, you made me cry at the end. I can not say thank you (not for the tears!) enough for an absolutely wonderful crossover with characters who still represent the hp universe we all know and love. Thank you!
~Alexis
NakedFury chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
What gods horrible name mixup did you use here.
DrangySmallfoot chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
One of the best HP/Star Trek-Crossovers I have ever read. The story line is convincing, the atmosphere is fitting and it is well-written.
The only thing (and that's not about this story only but much more a general thought) I wonder is, if a person who was raised to only think logical is even capable of learning a more emotional approach as an adult - because some ways our mind works can't that easily be changed when set once.
stars90 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This was incredibly creative! I really enjoyed the way you pulled together the history of the wizarding world after the war and tied it into Star Trek. Great work!
grenouille7777 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I really enjoyed this. I do think, however, that some parts could have been expanded upon and the whole story broken up into chapters for easier reading. However, this slight criticism is offset almost completely by the fact that it all makes perfect sense. It's nice to see that Harry and co had normal (for wizards) lifespans and that it's their descendants that are interacting in future events.

The backstory of the wizards' self-imposed exile from Earth was well-reasoned and thought out (although I do have trouble imagining how they'd get even a single breeding pair of dragon and giants off-planet - let alone enough for a viable gene pool) and was the strongest and most logical that I've seen in any cross-over. Exceptionally well done!

One day, I hope to see the "continuing voyages" of the WSS Gryffindor and her crew - and maybe a bit more of Geordi and T'Sel.

grenouille
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Nice. Really long, for only a single chapter. Interesting.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is the best merging of Star Trek and the wizarding world I have ever come across. This is a very well written story with a sound plot and true to canon characterizations, at least for the Star Trek crew, as the magical characters are, for all intents and purposes, original (but even they follow canon with regard to speech and behavior patterns).

In conclusion, well done, well done, indeed! -"-
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »