Reviews for Rediscovery
WhyTK chapter 1 . 6/23
Brilliant story!
zebramouse chapter 1 . 1/28
I will admit, this story boggled my brain a bit. But as usual, geat story-telling, wonderful use of existing characters (and great new[ish] ones).
The Romulan Republic chapter 1 . 1/23
Hi.

I read your story some time ago, but only recently created an account here.

First off, I want to say that I quite enjoyed this story. It is an interesting premise, which works quite well despite the huge differences between the two series, and the story is quite well-written. In fact, I believe I can say that this is the only story I've ever discovered on this site which I recommended on another site.

That said, I do have a major criticism: I think that you could have branched off more from how the Wizarding World is depicted in the Potter films, created a more original Wizarding society, rather than one that closely follows late 20th. Century Wizarding Britain (right down to house names and colors, the same main families, and evil Malfoy and Belatrix stand-ins), despite several centuries having elapsed. This is a common mistake in fanfiction- knowing just how much to change without abandoning

That said, it is generally better to err on the side of caution when deviating from the source material, in my opinion, and I have seen MANY stories that did far worse.

I can honestly say that I wouldn't mind seeing more stories set in this timeline, showing how the future Wizarding World came to be created, and how it subsequently interacts with the Federation.
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/1
That was fun and good too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
London Knight .
That was great & highly amusing . Probably the best HP/TNG Crossover Fic I've read & far better than Keeper Olivier's effort .
LK out .
Osmodious chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
That was a really fun one...I don't want to mention too much so as to spoil anything for potential readers, but this was imaginative, worked interesting details from each canon, and had great characters. A bit rushed in some spots, but part of that is my desire for every interesting story to be novel-length! Thanks for posting it!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
i love every word! very fun and exciting.
PascalDragon chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Very interesting idea for a cross over. Loved it. :)
(though you might want to think about using separators between scenes)
Astris C chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
You are a very talented writer, and this story is elaborately written and well done.
steam trek chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
i wonder if the Gryffindor looks like this?
. ?fbid1001814393273628&setpcb.671403413022420&type3&theater

Enjoy
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Outstanding! What a truly marvelous story. The writing is easy to read and very captivating. This has just become one of my top ten stories I have read on the FanFiction site.

Thank you so very much for sharing.
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Ok, you made me cry at the end. I can not say thank you (not for the tears!) enough for an absolutely wonderful crossover with characters who still represent the hp universe we all know and love. Thank you!
~Alexis
ImaginativeFury chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
What gods horrible name mixup did you use here.
DrangySmallfoot chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
One of the best HP/Star Trek-Crossovers I have ever read. The story line is convincing, the atmosphere is fitting and it is well-written.
The only thing (and that's not about this story only but much more a general thought) I wonder is, if a person who was raised to only think logical is even capable of learning a more emotional approach as an adult - because some ways our mind works can't that easily be changed when set once.
stars90 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This was incredibly creative! I really enjoyed the way you pulled together the history of the wizarding world after the war and tied it into Star Trek. Great work!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »