Reviews for Twice In a Lifetime
blackwidow73 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Junior prom. Just having that last year, I know that it would seem weird without your father. That's one of the first times you really get dressed up and then everyone telss you you eithe rlook like your father or mother.

The end is amazing lol. Reminds me of that one Dick Van Dyke episode where shes trying to tell him that she's pregnant.
Lola-2011 chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
I loved it! Such great interactions. Especially loved Mary helping Emily get ready and of course the baby. Great story and I'm a little sad to see it end.
Lola-2011 chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Wow looks like things are really going to heat up now!
blackwidow73 chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
Oky... I am sorry of there are som erroes with this. Lol, Im doing this off a cellphone, in the middle of the night, in a dark cabin, on an island with bad recepton. I liked how when he was comparing his marriahges that he saw how close he was to Mary. I really do feel bad for him with the situation hes in with Michael. I hope he gets what he wants out of the trial, but i also hope that this al isnt too much on Mary and the other children.
Lola-2011 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
Mary and Dottie have such a realistic relationship. I was glad they were able to talk thigs out. Great chapter!
Lola-2011 chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
Great chapter! Yay for the baby! I hope Mary and Dottie can work things out.
blackwidow73 chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Poor Andy. I hope that he is able to work something out with Donna over the custody.
blackwidow73 chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
I was hoping Dottie would be a bit more happy for them, but I know that she is just thinking about Mary. I can't wait to see what everyone else says though.
blackwidow73 chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
She said yes! That was cute with Emily and Jake in the bedroom, you can tell they have a small understanding of what's going on.
blackwidow73 chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Now that's a cliffhanger lol. I want Mary to say yes, but I don't know if that's what would work out best right now.
Lola-2011 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Great chapter! They're so sweet and sexy and romantic! Can't wait for more!
Lola-2011 chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
I love how sweet Andy was with her. Hopefully he can help ease some of her fears. Great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one!
blackwidow73 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Andy's so sweet lol. I would have been a little nervous too though if I were in Mary's place. Update soon! I want to know how their weekend turns out.
Lola-2011 chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
I love the easiness of their relationship. I'm looking forward to more!
blackwidow73 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Rhoda and Mark were right, there is more between them then just liking each other, they said they loved each other. The end of the chapter is adorable with Mary and Andy on the couhc. I hope to see more soon.