Reviews for A Reward Well Earned
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
"But I was just doing my job."

And that line parallels Tony and Gibbs. I suspect that the reason why Tony has Gibbs's medals is because Gibbs didn't believe that he needed them as he was just doing his job. I think Tony stated in universe that Gibbs would just melt the metal down just to build something.

I'm sure that Gibbs has all of Tony's medals in his desk too. :) Maybe he'll take this one as well.

Everyone was wonderfully in character. :D

Thank you for a wonderful fanfiction!
Laurie chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Just found this story. Great job, as with all your stories!
Belker chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Aww, great! This should so happen on the show.

I loved how Ziva gets him and deals with him like nobody else could

/Belker
Ryley chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
It's about damned time! Tony's work is every bit as heroic as Gibbs'. I don't begrudge Gibbs his awards, but Tony definitely deserves some accolades, too. :)

That said...

You did a wonderful job with this one! I love how Tony is incredulous that he received the medal. His bewilderment is spot on.

Keep up the great work! More please!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
What a great addition! I loved this story, well done! :)
nicky chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
"Speaking as one of the beneficiaries of you 'just' doing your job, you have more earned this reward. Enjoy it."

About time someone said it. I wish the amazing-ness of somalia was better recognized, and this was almost as good as seeing an episode where it happened
Belle of Books chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
YES! I loved this. Loved the relationships, loved how you included Brad, loved loved this. Really interesting and I wish it would really happen! Well done and thank you!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I love it that Tony gets some recognition.