Reviews for The Society for I HATE RON WEASLEY
torrent56 chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
Seriously, if you want to convince people to hate Ron you should list the objectionable actions he did in the NOVELS instead of making stories up. In fact you managed to make Hermione, Harry and Neville bullies by having them laughing and bashing a friend behind his back (yes, they actually ARE FRIENDS with Ron in canon no matter what you might think). The only thing this fanfic has in common with Rowling’s novels is that they both use the same character names.

By the way, I am guessing you ship H/Hr right? You also helped to support Melissa’s point in the 2005 Mugglenet interview after HBP was released. I will quote the relevant section for you now.

Melissa Anelli: I have to tell you, I'm looking forward to [this coming out], because, you know, a lot of this is predicated upon a necessary hate for another character. Ron has suffered horribly at the hands of Harry/Hermione shippers.
JKR: That bit makes me very uncomfortable, actually. Yeah, that bit does make me uncomfortable.
HarmonyDrarry chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
Extremely funny!
Marshman101 chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Well when the dumblydoor dances you get three weeks detention
It's A Crap chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
I like it a lot.
I hate the slimy nuthead so much... All he can think about is 'I'm jealous of Krum' 'I'm jealous of harry' and 'I need Hermione to complete my potions essay!'.
Goose chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This is the dumbest shit I've read on this site, and that is saying a lot, and I. Mean. A. LOT.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Everyone has to get in line, l absolutely loathe the ginger wanker, glad to l'am not the only one to hate
the repulsive rodent.
stefanhpgw chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
This story is a sad reflection on the state of the fandom today. You must also be a Ginny-hater right? Since you're one of those Harmonians.
LunaNotLoony chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
What was the point of this fic? So you hate Ron? I hate this Hermione more. She is so OOC, as was Harry and Neville. Hermione was horrible in this fic, it particularly struck me when she wanted to break up Harry and Ginny- they could have been happy together. The whole story went no where, and it wasn't even funny. Also if you are going to bash Ron, bash him on thing he did, or might actually do, like run out on Harry. I don't mind that you're a HarryHermione shipper, but don't take it out on Ron, please.
Fred and George seemed horrible in this fic too, which is a shame because they're normally fun.
ilove2laflol chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
That was great though the ending was random so naturally I liked it even more
The Magnetic Witch chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Ill favorite this if only for the mental picture of Dumbledore's ghost dancing! xD
Cissi418 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Went nowhere.
True owner of Tetsusiga chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
noo you gotta keep this story going plz it's hilarious if this was a real group I'd so join
sshhiippeerr chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!
acidrainbows chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Much love for this! ;) MAKE MORE FANFICS OR ELSE 3 Only critique I can give is try and add a little bit more descriptions and shit, and cut down on the speech.
login password chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Ummm ok. Didn't really like this.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »