Reviews for Switch
The Pureblooded Mudblood chapter 18 . 3/19
It was an exciting and beautiful story.
KourtneyKhaos chapter 18 . 3/18
Great story!
OH MY GOD
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(
goldensnitch18 chapter 3 . 2/18
this. is. amazing.
Tam chapter 8 . 2/8
I've got to say the curse breaker position specializing in underwater curses is so specific and brilliant. This chapter was made of pain and a bit reminiscent of Pride and Prejudice. Hermione in particular made me think of Darcy. Loved it! Thanks so much :)
writer34 chapter 18 . 1/12
I love it!
tadah2 chapter 18 . 11/29/2016
You're one of the best writers on this site,. This isn't my favorite thing you've written, though. I did like it, though!
Gene-58 chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
This is sooooo fantastic!
viv-heart chapter 18 . 9/23/2016
I usually dont read first Person pow but the summary convinced me and I dont regret it. I enjoyed the story. Definitely better than 50 shades of Gray ;)
MrBenzedrine chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
I loved this story very much. I loved the dramatic bits, because you're right -Love isn't perfect. It's messy, and people make mistakes, and I could see this happening (the jealousy, the hurt, the arguments and the make-up). My only thing (and this is a personal preference) is all of the descriptions of the clothing. I think maybe it's because I'm not into clothes the way most girls are, but I'm not sure Hermione would be so into them as Ginny. But, then again, maybe Ginny rubbed off on her. -Loved the story. Too bad we couldn't see Harry find love again! That's my only real complaint. Other than that, the imagery and the love making was spectacular, and I loved the roller coaster of emotions associated with this fic. Wonderful work. Will be recommending this. I always love your work, by the by. Not sure if you ever see these much anymore, but I want you to know that your fics inspire me in my own writing. I push myself to one day be such a compelling story teller, like you. If you're ever in the mood for some fun and some story time, I recommend my fic How To Train Your Auror. But, then again, you might never read this. ha. Anyways, wonderful, wonderful work! I blow kisses and hearts in your direction!

~A.
MrBenzedrine chapter 17 . 8/24/2016
HEARTS ALL AROUND this was an intense, wonderful chapter.
MrBenzedrine chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
I hoped he would say LOVE YOU TOO but this was still beautiful and thoughtful
MrBenzedrine chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
YAY!
MrBenzedrine chapter 14 . 8/23/2016
COME ON DRACO! COME THROUGH! (I loved his question/confession there)
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »