Reviews for Switch
Nienna Perks chapter 2 . 9/30/2021
NIN - Closer is sin itself! Always loved when it played on nights out!
Aurora Draco Malfoy chapter 10 . 8/8/2021
Wow
I am proud of you, Hermione. You kept your wit even when you were aroused by his ministrations. You're the best
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2021
I have never liked Hermione's charecter in the way that she refuses to believe she made a mistake. They never defined themselves as exclusive, and why should Malfoy suddenly believe that they are?
Serennos chapter 18 . 9/11/2020
Extremely entertaining with loads of interesting details, i.e. venues, fashion and grub! Draco and Hermione’s character development was brilliant. Thank you.
Luzula-spicata chapter 18 . 9/9/2020
animefangurlcraz chapter 18 . 6/30/2020
beautiful fanfic
Pjyenn chapter 18 . 3/4/2020
Super amazing...this kind of fic that I will come back to read again and again
Anna-Maud chapter 18 . 11/26/2019
I'm very grateful for Your story. It let me completely escape the reality. I think that You know that You are a brilliant writer and now I know it as well. Thank You.
LostInAGoodBook chapter 18 . 11/22/2019
Excellent story and sizzling hot writing! I enjoyed the ride immensely.
Ms-Professor chapter 11 . 10/26/2019
I love how you write Ginny. Just. perfect.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2019
Well... that was hot. But it had a plot, and that's a plus ! Thank you very much !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Awww, this is just plain pitiful.
spacepi chapter 18 . 6/22/2019
I keep returning to your work, love.
It’s absolutely brilliant.

Hot situations, and hot hot Dramione!
Everything I love. ️
ib40books chapter 18 . 5/30/2019
Thought your author's notes along the way were a great idea to give a little background. I also liked that some locations were real places. Thanks for keeping the dom angle relatively light.
Cindyrainyday chapter 18 . 5/2/2019
So hot, so delicious and so good! Their misunderstandings almost killed me, glad they overcame it, but truely why couldn't they talk! Ahhhh, I was really frustrated. Thank Merlin for good ending, and thank you for sharing!
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »