Reviews for Switch
MrBenzedrine chapter 18 . 8/24
I loved this story very much. I loved the dramatic bits, because you're right -Love isn't perfect. It's messy, and people make mistakes, and I could see this happening (the jealousy, the hurt, the arguments and the make-up). My only thing (and this is a personal preference) is all of the descriptions of the clothing. I think maybe it's because I'm not into clothes the way most girls are, but I'm not sure Hermione would be so into them as Ginny. But, then again, maybe Ginny rubbed off on her. -Loved the story. Too bad we couldn't see Harry find love again! That's my only real complaint. Other than that, the imagery and the love making was spectacular, and I loved the roller coaster of emotions associated with this fic. Wonderful work. Will be recommending this. I always love your work, by the by. Not sure if you ever see these much anymore, but I want you to know that your fics inspire me in my own writing. I push myself to one day be such a compelling story teller, like you. If you're ever in the mood for some fun and some story time, I recommend my fic How To Train Your Auror. But, then again, you might never read this. ha. Anyways, wonderful, wonderful work! I blow kisses and hearts in your direction!

~A.
MrBenzedrine chapter 17 . 8/24
HEARTS ALL AROUND this was an intense, wonderful chapter.
MrBenzedrine chapter 16 . 8/23
I hoped he would say LOVE YOU TOO but this was still beautiful and thoughtful
MrBenzedrine chapter 15 . 8/23
YAY!
MrBenzedrine chapter 14 . 8/23
COME ON DRACO! COME THROUGH! (I loved his question/confession there)
MrBenzedrine chapter 13 . 8/23
I loved this friendship chapter. (hearts) So sweet, and I think it really brought out their characters perfectly. Maybe Harry will say something to Draco? Probably not. But, wishful thinking!
MrBenzedrine chapter 12 . 8/23
Bugger it all, Daniel! YOU RUINED SOMETHING! But also, thank you, imaginary character, for giving Hermione some sex. Shame on you for not making her cum. :P
MrBenzedrine chapter 11 . 8/23
STUPID DRACO! So you'll go out in public with Astoria? psh. I love him to bits, but that was dumb.
MrBenzedrine chapter 10 . 8/23
Draco, you dolt. Get your head right.
MrBenzedrine chapter 9 . 8/23
Draco best wise up
MrBenzedrine chapter 8 . 8/22
I think my heart just broke along with her. Having been in a situation like this myself, I could just -feel- the pain in her heart, as well as his.
MrBenzedrine chapter 7 . 8/22
NOOOOO!
MrBenzedrine chapter 6 . 8/22
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
MrBenzedrine chapter 5 . 8/22
Woot woot!
MrBenzedrine chapter 4 . 8/22
awww hot and sweet at the same time
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »