Reviews for Switch
Well... that was hot. But it had a plot, and that's a plus ! Thank you very much !
Awww, this is just plain pitiful.
spacepi chapter 18 . 6/22
I keep returning to your work, love.
It’s absolutely brilliant.

Hot situations, and hot hot Dramione!
Everything I love. ️
ib40books chapter 18 . 5/30
Thought your author's notes along the way were a great idea to give a little background. I also liked that some locations were real places. Thanks for keeping the dom angle relatively light.
Cindyrainyday chapter 18 . 5/2
So hot, so delicious and so good! Their misunderstandings almost killed me, glad they overcame it, but truely why couldn't they talk! Ahhhh, I was really frustrated. Thank Merlin for good ending, and thank you for sharing!
valentina91 chapter 18 . 4/23
LOVED THIS.
The smut scenes are so hot it's a wonder I did not melt on my sofa while reading them!
Also, the plot: it is quite recurrent for this type of story, but even so it is not predictable and it is well developed. I found that the characters are developed really well and they are never really OOC.
Really well done, looking forward to read more like this!
shuns chapter 18 . 4/18
I saw this story on the Granger Enchanted Nominations for 2019. My thought was, “Did I miss this one?” Apparently, I had. As usual the story sucked me in - the descriptions are gorgeous and ground the story with a sense of place. But what I love about your smut, and I do love your smut, is how vulnerable the characters are behind closed door. Maybe I’m just a voyeur at heart but it really is what makes every story you tell a joy to read.
catita55555 chapter 18 . 2/17
This was beyond amazing. It was so well written! And the smut was . Honestly I'm so glad you've got so many stories under your belt cause now I can go binge it all, haha. Thank you x
tiffanylena chapter 18 . 2/7
As always, your stories are thorough, engaging, and extremely satisfying. We love a good writer! Thank you for this roller coaster of a story.
AvadaKedavraBitch chapter 18 . 12/22/2018
soooooo good! thank you for sharing! loved it!
shadowfax00 chapter 16 . 11/16/2018
Well, good to see they've finally resolved their issues.
shadowfax00 chapter 13 . 11/16/2018
I feel bad for Hermione that she's taking the blame of the breakup. I mean, if Draco really wanted her, he'd have tried harder . Since he overheard the conversation between gin and Hermione, he knew the Muggle guy was a new one and nothing too serious yet. However he went ahead and got ENGAGED. When he gets her shite about not wanting commitment. If that's not spit to the face then I dont know what is. I would be really disappointed if she is the one who apologizes or makes the first step for reconciliation because he clearly isn't mature enough to handle her.
diamondnightskies chapter 18 . 11/12/2018
Great story! It was definitely a bit of a roller coaster, with lots of angst and apparently misunderstandings. But it is nice that those didn't drag out for too long. Personally I'm glad th BDSM aspect of the story was mild since I don't enjoy long drawn out descriptive scenes involving that. It can easily become repetitive and boring, or even worse too focused on how much humiliation and/or pain the sun can stand. It was the only reason I hesitated to read this story and I'm glad I gave it a chance! My only wish is that there had been an epilogue of a future married Hermione and Draco, with a little boy or girl innocently asking one day how mommy and daddy fell in love and their stuttering reactions! I laughed out loud when I thought of it.
MonJoh chapter 18 . 10/10/2018
The character arcs were well drawn.
Scorpia11 chapter 18 . 8/14/2018
I absolutely loved loved loved this! The progression of their relationship was amazing.
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »