Reviews for Switch
Alkeni chapter 18 . 7/21
Very fun and well done fic.
Alkeni chapter 7 . 7/20
I dunno. Not sure how I like the presentation of Ron here - i can see him making the threat, but it really villianizes him a bit, and that's always iffy with me.

THAT said, very nice fic so far. As always with you, every part is excellently written. *reads on*
AnnabelleWright chapter 18 . 6/22
Honestly, this may be my favorite Draco and Hermione fanfic of all time. It's just perfect!
huangshixun chapter 18 . 6/12
THIS IS PERFECT! I love how they both matured and realized what they really want and be honest about it. GOOD JOB!
mrsnewmans12 chapter 18 . 5/30
Loved this )
Oh. My. Fucking. God. Or should I say Godric? That was the best Draco/Hermione fanfic I have ever read. I want...no I need a man like Draco. That was wonderful. I felt all the emotional pain and suffering Hermione went through and the ending was perfect. I looked for a short one shot Dramione fic but what I got was a thousand times better. I could not be more honest with you when I say that if this was a full book I would buy it. With that being said, thank you for the wonderful experience. I hope you write more fics as good as this in the future
Hermione? A sub? Really? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry but I'm laughing too hard to even consider this a real story. How trite!
Mrs.Draco Malfoy chapter 18 . 2/22
I loved the story! I loved how you made it first person on Hermione's view. Something tells me that if you could contact ANY publisher, you would become a famous author for the most wonderful fan-fiction of Harry Potter. Maybe, if you could contact Mrs.J.K. Rowling, you could tell her about this story. I know it has a lot of sexual content, but what's a good story without some?

*I am not a author. I'm writing stories in process, though. One based on Twilight and One based on Harry Potter.
Email me at anytime.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 2/22
I kinda wish she was a Domme instead of a sub. But still interesting
Dom/sub? Oh how silly.
fourtristeam chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
This was so hot! Read it all in one night and loved it. I would've loved more Ron and more of Draco getting jealous but nevertheless, this is a good story! I have read lots of your stories before and so far, this is one of my most-liked ones. :)
Siren34 chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
Love this
You are such a great writer
I love all of your fics I have read
Aria Talbot chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Hermione should report Ron to the ministry for abuse of power... that was out of line.
WitchRavenFox chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
I absolutely enjoyed this. There was nothing I did not like, as it had everything I look for in a great fic. The smut was particularly delightful. ;)

I was pointe in this direction by a fic that included parts of this, and I am so glad I followed through.
Serendipithy chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
I lovelovelove how you base these settings off of real places. Makes the fanfic less like a fanfic and more like something non-fiction.
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »