Reviews for Switch
Serennos chapter 18 . 9/11
Extremely entertaining with loads of interesting details, i.e. venues, fashion and grub! Draco and Hermione’s character development was brilliant. Thank you.
Luzula-spicata chapter 18 . 9/9
animefangurlcraz chapter 18 . 6/30
beautiful fanfic
Pjyenn chapter 18 . 3/4
Super amazing...this kind of fic that I will come back to read again and again
Anna-Maud chapter 18 . 11/26/2019
I'm very grateful for Your story. It let me completely escape the reality. I think that You know that You are a brilliant writer and now I know it as well. Thank You.
LostInAGoodBook chapter 18 . 11/22/2019
Excellent story and sizzling hot writing! I enjoyed the ride immensely.
MsProfessor chapter 11 . 10/26/2019
I love how you write Ginny. Just. perfect.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2019
Well... that was hot. But it had a plot, and that's a plus ! Thank you very much !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Awww, this is just plain pitiful.
spacepi chapter 18 . 6/22/2019
I keep returning to your work, love.
It’s absolutely brilliant.

Hot situations, and hot hot Dramione!
Everything I love. ️
ib40books chapter 18 . 5/30/2019
Thought your author's notes along the way were a great idea to give a little background. I also liked that some locations were real places. Thanks for keeping the dom angle relatively light.
Cindyrainyday chapter 18 . 5/2/2019
So hot, so delicious and so good! Their misunderstandings almost killed me, glad they overcame it, but truely why couldn't they talk! Ahhhh, I was really frustrated. Thank Merlin for good ending, and thank you for sharing!
valentina91 chapter 18 . 4/23/2019
LOVED THIS.
The smut scenes are so hot it's a wonder I did not melt on my sofa while reading them!
Also, the plot: it is quite recurrent for this type of story, but even so it is not predictable and it is well developed. I found that the characters are developed really well and they are never really OOC.
Really well done, looking forward to read more like this!
shuns chapter 18 . 4/18/2019
I saw this story on the Granger Enchanted Nominations for 2019. My thought was, “Did I miss this one?” Apparently, I had. As usual the story sucked me in - the descriptions are gorgeous and ground the story with a sense of place. But what I love about your smut, and I do love your smut, is how vulnerable the characters are behind closed door. Maybe I’m just a voyeur at heart but it really is what makes every story you tell a joy to read.
catita55555 chapter 18 . 2/17/2019
This was beyond amazing. It was so well written! And the smut was . Honestly I'm so glad you've got so many stories under your belt cause now I can go binge it all, haha. Thank you x
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »