Reviews for Switch
Hermione? A sub? Really? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry but I'm laughing too hard to even consider this a real story. How trite!
Mrs.Draco Malfoy chapter 18 . 2/22
I loved the story! I loved how you made it first person on Hermione's view. Something tells me that if you could contact ANY publisher, you would become a famous author for the most wonderful fan-fiction of Harry Potter. Maybe, if you could contact Mrs.J.K. Rowling, you could tell her about this story. I know it has a lot of sexual content, but what's a good story without some?

*I am not a author. I'm writing stories in process, though. One based on Twilight and One based on Harry Potter.
Email me at anytime.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 2/22
I kinda wish she was a Domme instead of a sub. But still interesting
Dom/sub? Oh how silly.
fourtristeam chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
This was so hot! Read it all in one night and loved it. I would've loved more Ron and more of Draco getting jealous but nevertheless, this is a good story! I have read lots of your stories before and so far, this is one of my most-liked ones. :)
Siren34 chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
Love this
You are such a great writer
I love all of your fics I have read
Aria Talbot chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Hermione should report Ron to the ministry for abuse of power... that was out of line.
WitchRavenFox chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
I absolutely enjoyed this. There was nothing I did not like, as it had everything I look for in a great fic. The smut was particularly delightful. ;)

I was pointe in this direction by a fic that included parts of this, and I am so glad I followed through.
Serendipithy chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
I lovelovelove how you base these settings off of real places. Makes the fanfic less like a fanfic and more like something non-fiction.
JadeSilverWillow chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Wow
Bexes chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
After re-reading this masterpiece I hereby formally revoke my previous review. This story is simply amazing!

Bexes!
Kaiser Falcon chapter 18 . 5/7/2014
brilliant!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
I loved reading your story!
Please, do never stop writing, you are gifted!
Moreover, did I like the surprises in the story, such as changes and turns I didnt expect, but also the believeable character development of Dramione (because growth is a slow process).
To sum up, this helps your story to present a (not cliché-like) rather "realistic" happy-end!
Not to forget that I was constantly aroused. Thank you.
allieh54 chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
Oh I just loved this story! Though I love Dramione to the ends of the earth, it's so difficult to find authors that can portray them in a way that it's actually plausible for them to fall in love. You are one of the chosen ones! I absolutely loved this fic.
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 18 . 2/28/2014