Reviews for Switch
Opera123 chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I can't believe how each chapter tops the last.
Opera123 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
thank you UNSEENLIBRARIAN, for all your hard work
I loved this chappy
Happy chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
Okay, this is one of the most creative, best written, most wonderfully angsty and delightfully satisfying D/Hr's I've ever read. And it even works with the cannon (minus the Crapilogue, of course). Definitely deserving of the awards it got. You're such a talented writer, and so creative. You nail their characters, conversational tones, plus you beautifully articulate their emotions. Soooo much talent. I'm off to read your next story down on the list...
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nice.
Twizard2013 chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
This story was incredible, sexy, well-written, and fun to read. And, I loved the side notes telling us of the places that were real. Nice touch!
Twizard2013 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I know this is an old story. Just wanted to let you know,how incredibly well written it is, and that I really enjoy your writing, both the plot and smut parts. A lot of authors can't do both well. Thanks for sharing.
Moodybluepapaya chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
God, third time reading this and it still brings tears to my eyes.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
And that was a brilliant story and its well-written presentation made it more enjoyable to read. Definitely one of my favorite HP stories! Bravo!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Hooray for Draco/Hermione! Fantastic way to conclude the night for them.
Awesome story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
'Yes, well, Malfoy was known for being quite stupid on occasion...' -LOL! Sorry, I just found that funny when I first read it.

YEAH! This was a fantastic way to give us that sneak peek into Draco's mind during this whole thing he's experienced with Hermione. His words were just so...moving at times. Truly fantastic!

Wonderful outfits once again!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
OH MY GOSH! I was on the edge of my seat during the alley scene when they tried to hash everything out when Daniel and Astoria were brought into it...I really love it when Draco confessed to missing Hermione like crazy. Powerful stuff you got here! I love it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Harry and Hermione do seem to have their lives paralleling one another which is a shame when it comes to their current love lives (at least they are there for each other).

Oh boy for the announcement on Draco...I really need to know what he's thinking now. The curiosity is driving me nuts.

Awesome story and I keep forgetting to comment on the fact that the outfits you pick out for this are always fantastic for the occasion!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Well...at least Hermione isn't hurt more after what happened with Daniel. I seriously want a peek into Draco's mind to see how he's taking all this.

Wonderful story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Oh my...such a sad thing to see Dramione being over. I'm very glad to know that it's not over yet for them.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Oh poor Hermione when the truth of their 'relationship' was brought to light. She had a beautiful dress though.

Awesome story (even though I'm sad for the turn that D/H had made).
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »