Reviews for 5 Times Spock Cheated On Nyota And the One Time
Mec chapter 9 . 6/16
Seriamente, me gustó mucho el fanfic. Yo también considero que Spock no es un santo. Tal vez, en esta historia es un poco emocional pero si creo que puede ser engañoso y más astuto de lo que aparenta.
Amo Kirk/Uhura ahora y siempre. Espero más fics de ellos de tu parte, me gusta como escribes.
Buen día.
EmperorsConcerto chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
I've just had the pleasure of reading this all in one go and it was wonderful from start to finish. Despite the heartache, Nyota blossomed over the course of this fic with Jim beside her and, when the moment was right, the way they finally got together was beautiful. Thanks so much for writing this! We need more stories for this amazing couple.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2017
Loved it. And love your talented writing.
whirlingskirts chapter 8 . 4/16/2017
I'm not a Kirk/Uhura fan but this made me happy. Thanks!
Nicole chapter 9 . 4/6/2017
I liked this story, it was good I liked the way you built Kirk and Uhura relationship up slow, steady through the good the bad times then the true love that had built up through the years. Just beautiful.
Lightz1 chapter 9 . 2/20/2017
Cannot find the words to express how much I loved this story! The ending made me smile :-)
Dutyfree chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
I’m really hoping you’re not getting any flack for this story. Personally, Spock/Uhara are my ultimate OTP, but Uhara being one of my favorite characters, I like envisioning her in different contexts. I mean, isn’t that the whole point of fan fiction? We all start with the same base narrative and then the author has the prerogative to take it wherever they want to. Plus, you were very clear about the content of this story in the summary (it’s not like you baited), so if people aren’t happy with the characterizations/pairings, they shouldn’t be reading it in the first place. Ultimately, what I’m trying to say is.. love the story! Don’t feel pressured by illogical criticism lol
OceanTiger13 chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
As a firm Spock/Uhura shipper, half my reactions while reading this fic were something along the lines of "Oh no, oh nooooooo!" That said...I couldn't put this down. I can definitely see the possibility of Bad Spock, and I really enjoyed your interpretation of Kirk and Uhura's interactions with him and each other-and how they pick up the pieces. That line-"Don't bring this to my bridge"-was by far my favorite. Nicely done!
tanseynz chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
Love it, love it, love it! This Nyota is what she should be, not some simpering little Spock follower. I really enjoyed the original twist using Kirk smarter and with more integrity. I think this has so much potential to be expanded into a full length novel.
hiddenRealities chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
This was AMAZING! I loved the gradual progression of their relationship. I loved how they just danced around one another, trying to navigate through professional/personal boundaries, figuring out where they stood with one another, and having that fear of vulnerability. I think you highlighted Uhura and Kirk's reluctance towards entering in a relationship incredibly well - Uhura worries about having her heart broken again by someone who is unfaithful and Kirk worries that he might fall in love with someone who might just be using him as a rebound. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that this story is PERFECT! I adore it! Thank you for writing this!
1bree chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
Love the story, and for the first time i want Kirk to get the girl over Spock. A fan
1bree chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
I don't usually do chapter by chapter reviews on fics but I love all of your OC so much. They are close their movie personas but different and in Spock's case darkly so. I love it.
ShunnieIsFine chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
I just read this from beginning to end . What a good read! I really liked the tender relationship,
that Kirk and Uhura have with each other, even when she hurting, all due to Spock. Who in THIS story is a selfish piece of work. REALLY it is all about him!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
There are not enough good Kirk uhura ficts. This one is beautiful.
Thefinerthings73 chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
At first I was pissed! Because the idea of Nyota with no Spock! But I couldn't stop reading and now I am LOVING IT! Thank you for writing!