Reviews for Your Fat Cat
SomebodyLost chapter 74 . 4/10
I really want to ask, did you plot this all out or did you write this by the seat of your pants? Curiosity. :)

Ah, I've reread this again! I can't decide which I like better, "My Friend" or this. I always enjoyed your ItaSaku fics, hehe. I will admit they're not plot-awesome, but they're very memorable because of the characters and humor. For that, they hold a very special place in my heart. :)

Thanks for writing, as always!
Man oh man. This was such a great story I couldn't stop reading it. The feels! (T_T) this was super well written and I enjoyed every word of it. Thank you very much for writing this! :D
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 68 . 1/4
Zuko and Katara which happens to be the name of my atlas otp whoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhopo
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 52 . 1/4
I cried my heart out in toy story 3 and I refused to watch it again for over 2 years cause i just couldn't!
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 42 . 1/4
*praises you for 1452 words*
jhian casey chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
oh hell!
sweet! i love the confession! hahah
jhian casey chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
i want some sasusaku interaction..
just liitle.. heheh
jhian casey chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
wait, itachi's not single?
who's the girl?
Riiiceballe chapter 76 . 7/20/2015
Hi hi,
I stumbled upon your story cos the summary was so catchy! As an owner of a fat cat, who doesn't love a fat cat (and a witty remark)?! Overall, you did a great job! I really love how you built these character's relationship. So cute. I am a satisfied fan girl. -3-...
As always, thank you for writing this! Glad there is still good fanfiction left in this world. :D
Krisymkk chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Cute
kikiKREAM chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
Your story is very fun to read! (: I can't imagine a cat being so fat, lol!
xBlackTigerx chapter 76 . 7/6/2015
I absolutely loved this story! I loved how it had many different parts play together and built to make this fantastic work. Great story and I hope to read more works from you.
whatnameshallitake chapter 76 . 7/5/2015
AMAZING!
amr56 chapter 76 . 4/20/2015
This was a fun, cute story. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 26 . 4/8/2015
im religious...very religious, and i dont hate gays. im pretty chill with most people.
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »