Reviews for Your Fat Cat
parsimonia chapter 76 . 10/12
I really enjoyed this story, so thanks for writing!
And just for the sake of it I answer your questions, it was pretty therapeutic actually.

25: How depressed are you? : I’m bipolar so I get REALLY depressed sometimes, but I’m in a happy place right now, so I’ll say a 2.
26: Do you feel that religious people hate gays? I don’t like to put everyone in a sack and fall in stereotypes, but I do feel that some people of the most conservative sides of faith tend to be pretty hateful towards homosexuals. (I actually had a lecture today about relations between religion and discrimination in my Canonic Law class.
27: How high can you sing? : Not much, like a mi (do-re-mi) I sing awful
31: Have you ever fallen in love? : I actually don’t know if I was really in love but I do know that it can be the most marvelous thing in the world but at the same time the thing that can destroy you.
33: Crush on the same sex: I don’t know if I’d call it a crush, but yes, I’ve been sexually attracted to other girls.
35: Why did you started writing ff? : I started writing (even though I don’t upload) ff and original because first I have too much imagination, and second everyone loves to imagine stories and scenarios of their own lives.
36: Worst thing: I can’t pick just one, so I’ll pass on this one.
37: Turn offs: Chewing with an open mouth, bad smell, too sweet, sleeveless shirts, bad dancing.
39: Did you miss me? : I’m reading this in one go so I guess I didn’t.
40: Do you believe that mental illness exist? : I am mentally ill, so yes.
41: Feelings on OCs: I don’t like them very much. I think I’ve read one or two in my life that I enjoyed actually.
42: Naruto’s favorite pairing: The perfect mix for me is ItaSaku with SasuNaru.
43: Religious beliefs: Catholic.
45: FF’s purge: Stupid and a bad monetary move.
46: Favorite character: Omoni.
47: Favorite fanfic: I have plenty. But I guess The Way of the Wind or The Rising Sun.
48: Sexual orientation: Heterocurious.
49: Weaboos/Wapanesse: When is overly used (or bad) it repels me. But in my country we’ve adopted lot of English terms so I don’t think I can really complain about it.
50: Biggest kink: I’m kinky from head to toe so I can’t really chose one. Still, I’m not really into weird or too hardcore stuff.
51: Do you keep a diary? : I should to record my moods, but I’m too lazy. I do write when something happens to me though.
52: Did you cry with Toy Story 3? : Haven’t watch it.
53: How much do you love your pets? : I still ache for my lost dog and it was almost two years ago.
54: Gender: Female
55: Obito as Tobi: Too much.
57: College essays: I’m a senior. I’ve written about: A comparative analysis between High Noon (movie) and the Rule of Law; the non-written legal system of pirates, their rules on board and the economic impact and mercantile contracts; human rights; mostly stuff that I enjoyed researching.
58: Are you a feminist? : I think that nowadays the term is ill employed so at today’s standards I’m not.
59: Favorite manga: HxH, Naruto, The One and many many others (sorry but I’m really bad at choosing).
60: Dream occupation: Working as a lawyer in the ICJ or the UN. And: Child’s books writer and actress. And a spy.
61: Make-up: Yes. I put on it every day because I like the process. I’m perfectly fine with no make-up on. But I have to admit it makes me feel pretty.
63: Have you ever had a friend with benefits? : Some.
64: Favorite movie: Dead poets society.
66: Same question and same answer as the one from chapter 39.
67: Break up with a friend: Yes. And it was hard and nasty. I didn’t talk with her for like 5 years but now we are in good terms, even though it will never be the same. I also had a downfall with some friends from college, but it made meet one of my best friends so I’m glad. I don’t know if you’re still fighting with your friend but remember that stuff like that is the one that molds you into the person that you’ll be in the future as an adult.
68: ATLA: Mai.
69: Embarrassing habits: I talk too much sometimes and without thinking. I also snore (but not always).
71: Something that makes me happy: Scout, tea, sleep and read.
72: First kiss: Summer fling. In the yard with the sprinklers on. It was funny.

Again, thanks for writing!
Lots of love
Salome Maranya chapter 76 . 8/25
Well-written and entertaining. It was like watching a tv series with more engaging stuff happening.
Also, I liked the darling pets' pov's and Hanako's mom. They were hilarious.
SomebodyLost chapter 74 . 4/10
I really want to ask, did you plot this all out or did you write this by the seat of your pants? Curiosity. :)

Ah, I've reread this again! I can't decide which I like better, "My Friend" or this. I always enjoyed your ItaSaku fics, hehe. I will admit they're not plot-awesome, but they're very memorable because of the characters and humor. For that, they hold a very special place in my heart. :)

Thanks for writing, as always!
Man oh man. This was such a great story I couldn't stop reading it. The feels! (T_T) this was super well written and I enjoyed every word of it. Thank you very much for writing this! :D
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 68 . 1/4
Zuko and Katara which happens to be the name of my atlas otp whoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhopo
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 52 . 1/4
I cried my heart out in toy story 3 and I refused to watch it again for over 2 years cause i just couldn't!
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 42 . 1/4
*praises you for 1452 words*
jhian casey chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
oh hell!
sweet! i love the confession! hahah
jhian casey chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
i want some sasusaku interaction..
just liitle.. heheh
jhian casey chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
wait, itachi's not single?
who's the girl?
Riiiceballe chapter 76 . 7/20/2015
Hi hi,
I stumbled upon your story cos the summary was so catchy! As an owner of a fat cat, who doesn't love a fat cat (and a witty remark)?! Overall, you did a great job! I really love how you built these character's relationship. So cute. I am a satisfied fan girl. -3-...
As always, thank you for writing this! Glad there is still good fanfiction left in this world. :D
Krisymkk chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
kikiKREAM chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
Your story is very fun to read! (: I can't imagine a cat being so fat, lol!
xBlackTigerx chapter 76 . 7/6/2015
I absolutely loved this story! I loved how it had many different parts play together and built to make this fantastic work. Great story and I hope to read more works from you.
whatnameshallitake chapter 76 . 7/5/2015