Reviews for Your Fat Cat
Naruto-Neko chapter 57 . 9/21/2012
lolwut. Sasuke.
I'm not a senior in high school yet (unfortunately). Only a Sophomore... so I am of use for today's question xD
Niixxy chapter 58 . 9/19/2012
I supppose I am a bit of a feminist..

Lol 'tachi is adorable.

Hmm wonder where he knows Saobi from?
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 58 . 9/18/2012
Awwwwwww! Lol update soon! :D
Perfect Beauty chapter 58 . 9/17/2012
Lol. Poor Itachi.
Dammit Jane chapter 58 . 9/17/2012
Yep, most definitely. However, I'm a huge princess movie fan, and I wish that people would stop bitching about them.
Alistair Ulven chapter 58 . 9/17/2012
Haha, I rolf'd at this chapter. I can totally imagine Itachi sweet talking to a cat. Aww... Hmm... this Saobi guy is getting interesting. Hope you update soon!
AJlovesKakashi chapter 58 . 9/17/2012
Yosh! Men are servants. They are base creatures that are easily manipulated through simple means.

Omoni is so cute Or maybe I'm biased because I love cats...
izukey chapter 58 . 9/16/2012
XD
ME TOO.
livinquietly chapter 58 . 9/16/2012
yes i am a feminist... cuz im a girl! FEAR MY FEMINISM! RRRAAAWWWRRR!
ThisWarrior chapter 58 . 9/16/2012
you know i was wondering if the next chapter could feature some of omoni's thoughts? you know just cause i kinda want to read what he's going through...so can you make the next chapter in omoni's thoughts? please? you don't have to just wondering...yeah...
StrawberryMelody chapter 58 . 9/16/2012
WAAAAAAAAHHH I LOVE THIS STORY
SO CUTE SO SWEEEEEEEET
UPDATE SOON
- Love,
Strawberry
xl3utterflyx chapter 58 . 9/16/2012
Nice chapter, really enjoying the story so far :)

As for your question, no I am not. I am a humanist, ie, I believe all people deserve equal rights.
I think feminism is relying on one gender for equality. Though I am a very feministic person, I don't consider myself one.
mango soda chapter 58 . 9/16/2012
THIS is my favorite chapter as of yet. Itachi delighted at Sakura's mail made me fangirl in glee. And the image of Itachi shoving Omoni aside - definitely out of his character but it's so hilarious - and Itachi reading out loud to Omoni is priceless. I just gotta ask though, did he say it monotone or did he imitate Sakura's voice?
Although I think the former is the correct one, I gotta say, Omoni's really desperate haha! Wish to see more Omoni x Itachi bonding soon! :)
xStarryyAngellx chapter 58 . 9/15/2012
hehehehe, thats so cute! itachi soo will be whipped xD
Guest chapter 58 . 9/15/2012