Reviews for Depraved
rhodesXmorrisonXorton chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Awww I loved this one-shot! It was so cute and the story about Eve getting a drink thrown into her face made me laugh out loud. But I am curious at what this girl's name is...anyways, well done!
AttitudeQueen5287 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Hey. GREAT job on this story! Just one quick question.. Who's the diva Wade slept with? I don't think u mentioned her by name in the story..
moxxie23-deactivated chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Someone gave me the link to this story, saying that I should read it right at that particular moment and I just... WOW! That is pretty much all I have to say. This was beyond hot!

But other than that, I also think that it was written well and had a good plot. It's hard to put a full plot into a one shot but you did it well.

Great story!
horanswhore chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was just really well written. I am in love with one shot so much. It was hot and cute at the same time. If that makes any sense, but amazing job at it :)
wearefallingup chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I really loved this! It was so well written. You should consider extending this into a full story :)
Malabrigo chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Excellent! Loved this one-shot. Great writing and story. This seems like an entire year of history reflected upon during one event.

I'll have to check out your other stories :)
Chelle chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Cute story. I like her rationale for the fight. :)