Reviews for A Voice Gone Silent
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
First of let me just say… your a terrible person. Sorry had to get that out, you made me cry. Cry. Secondly your a great author. And lastly, keep writing.
Puggle chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Stunning piece
Thanks for sharing
MEtBabe67 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
You cruel person! I started crying when I read the end. Aww It's so cute and sad. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh my god, my heart just broke into itty-bitty pieces at the last sentence...
KarminLove3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
You broke my heart with this beautiful piece! :'D
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awwww. Lestrade. Good job. Thanks for writing.
Muffinz42 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
But Sherlock's addictive. He won't be able to go back to life without John. That's not what's supposed to happen... This was lovely though.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow. Made me cry. Lovely story and very well written. Thank you for the wonderful read. LSM
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Omg, that's such a great ending!
torriebug chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
YOUR LESTRADE IS PERFECT

PERFECT

I am seriously flailing. their relationship is perfect. everything is perfect.

PERFECT I SAY
the Last Marcher chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
awakened-earth: It took me a minute too, but the details of the recording aren't important to the story - it's the idea that Lestrade has sent it to Sherlock because he said that he had forgotten what John's voice sounded like.

Brilliant, and so sad.
spinner12 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
You've got a typo: mediation should be medication.

I especially love the paragraph that starts “It stung…” and goes on to talk about arrows hitting their marks.

Lestrade is such a good person (character?).
221B Angel chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I'm crying. Just wanted to let yah know. That was just... just SO SAD! How John's dead, and then Sherlock forgot his voice, and what Lestrade did in the end with the recording... Oh my gosh, I'm crying again, that was just so perfect! Sad, of course, very upsetting, but perfect!
akisura12 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I just reread this and GOD IT MADE ME CRY AGAIN ;_;

Sherlock…This just makes me want to cry all night. So sad. And brilliant. Gaaaah.
awakened-earth chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I really like this... but I don't get the end... Would I need to read your other fics to understand?