Reviews for Liebe mit Hindernissen
McFleet chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Auf deutsch, ich halts ja nicht aus...

CJ fand ich gut, die Frau hat was. Überhaupt mag ich deine "Nebencharaktere". Shane war ja auch schon so gut...

Okay, also zu dieser Story hier: Ich fand sie gut, nur, was mich immer ein bisschen stört, der Schluss kommt so plötzlich. Man ist mitten in der Geschichte und plötzlich *bumm* ist alles vorbei und Friede Freude eierkuchen. Ansonsten - alles super!
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Aw, that's a cute story Claudie _ I found this nifty translator...and though everything was backwards to me..I understood it, and after 2 hours of reading it I just finished it! _ I liked it, very cute
no name chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
now wut langue is this?
Zaraky chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
i love your story, even though i'm not writing a review in german, because i forgot too much ), please write more
Shuro chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Well I can tell you one thing: I fell in love with your storyes! They are so great! I am sorry that I dont write you an review in german but althought I can read I cant write! can I guees that you watched SM on RTL2? Anyway I am right now downloading your story Stranger in the night and I will review it once I finished it! Keep on the good work especial with Dead Woman walks!
Shinri Kaze M.O.C chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Thank you for writing this! Although English is my first language, i took German in high school. Ad now that i am graduating from culinary school, i find my German is rusty. That story helped a lot, and it was very good (as always) too!
paprikaSTUDIOS chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
I don't think I can find translations for fanfictions on . Please can we have a translated version! *snif snif*
Why do you care chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Loved your story, quite actually could have been the best story around, even though I couldn't read a single word. :)
Kitty Calnan chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
I wanna read it! I wanna read it!

Translete it! *waves fist*

lol, I'm calm really.

*twitch* Ahem.
Freeeeeeeky chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Pretty good. Kind of short, though...