Reviews for Relapse
kagameme chapter 4 . 10/21
this is still one of my favourite fanfictions
and an underrated one at that, too
i still always check it hoping youd change your mind lmao
this is still some good shit. thanks for the v brief journey yeah. at least you posted the plan, tho, not so satisfying as it being written properly, but i guess its better than people never updating at all, ever again.
lololsorry chapter 4 . 2/28
Dayum, at least you had the summary of ending.

But I don't like the idea of ''behind closed doors''.

I don't think they could ever be truly happy with that.
kagameme chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
so I'm guessing this is abandoned?
oh. sadness. it would have been awesome to see this finished. because I have only read one chapter and I am going to assume this is amazing and incredible because I just am.
AfterReign chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
QQ What a shame. This sounded like an awesome story.
I wished you continued it! ;A;
Oh well. *shrugs* At least you gave the plot on what of would of been happening in the story.
Aren't you the one who made Suzune Arika?
Maybe, for the heck of it, you can make a one-shot about her?
Well thanks for telling us the plot and such! 'v'
xAnon chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
If you're gonna abandon it, the least you can do is post up an overview of how you were going to end it...please? For old, waiting fans like me? :3
That One Crazy Cat Lady chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
You are an amusing person. Your profile and your author's notes are insanely funny for some reason, and your writing is amazing. I'm sure you radiate awesomeness, and I don't even know you.

Great job on the perfect grammar/spelling/punctuation in the story. It's getting increasingly harder to find that. The story and characters are realistic, and if this weren't fanfiction, I could totally see this being published.

You should update. It shall please me.
Campanella chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
I'm glad you lightened up the ambiance in the story, because it would've been pretty awkward if Len

didn't know how to keep a conversation going. I mean, I know he's not very social and stuff, so I'm glad he's warming up to Rin and Lily. It would be extremely boring if Len just acts awkward the whole time.

Hahaha, I remember when I was young and couldn't sleep, I went to my parent's bedroom and slept there. And I also sleep talk and sleep walk. I can roll over to the edge of my bed and fall to the ground, but still be snoring.

Keep up the good work! And keep up those ANs I love them.
EmoKittenz1 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Finally! Good chapter, even though it took so long and you forgot you already wrote Kaito in. Nice cliffy and I hope you write more soon!
hellahijabi chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
hee hee

it is really cute!

i usually dont like this sort of thing but its really thoughtful and len is soo damn cute!

your a very good writer...

keep writing

so to be MrsRINA96
WitchJuliana chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
*giggle giggle snort*

He he~ I haven't read a good Vocaloid fic in a loooooong time, and now that Rimi is gone (WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?), I'm gonna depend on you for some awesome Vocaloid fics!

(That means this chapter was awesome BTW)

Heh, I'm gonna go check those guys out! I hope they have amazing Vocaloid stories~
yams are delicious chapter 3 . 6/9/2011

FSKJALD AWW len and rin are SO ADORABLE! i wonder what is lens deepest darkest secret. i also like the bumbling rant on school. i actually do that. like i say something and i dont even remember saying it. my friends have to tell me what i said HAHA

that is so great. you BETTER WRITE MORE! i want to read more hoo-a hoo-a. so YOU BETTER WRITE MORE HUGGA HUGGA!

one quick thing, when you say "mom" you have to capitalize it because it becomes the name of the mom. if you said "I like my mom" mom is a noun so you don't capitalize, but then it's "I like Mom" because mom becomes the name and therefore an proper noun

WRITE MORE OR ELSE YOU POBY. punches you lovingly. i like rins gymnastics
Chikanpo chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Haha, a delirious sleep deprived state is fun xD My friend was babbling on and on about waffles around one in the morning once, cause she's not usually up that late, unlike me xD I wanna know what Len said now, it's bound to be funny :D (maybe, I dunno lol)

Can't wait for the next chappy!

WitchJuliana chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Hurr~ It's getting interesting~! At this point, it's hard to tell that they will fall in love with each other and what not~ I hope yo can update often!
EmoKittenz1 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
This chapter was very well done. You are the second person on this site that can write well, after someone called NightFalcon222. My eye is critical and if you knew me personally this might be a great honor, but you don't so i'll sum it up in two words: Great story!
EmoKittenz1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Hell, I liked it.

I read your note at the bottom and I thought that your fans might force you into it being lenxrin, but you could always make it be a brother-sister relationship and add in some other female vocaloid(Not miku because my powers of 6th sense tell me she's the mom) but someone else. Gj and keep writing.

Contact me by emailing EternalForces242 with the subject "To the Editor(I edit his stories) Bye!