Reviews for Because Seven Ate Nine
Zela Night chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
I didn't know I needed this.
ahuvati chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Cool! I like this name for him!
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
That is so cute! I really like that name.
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Ermagawd CUTE
abetternameneeded chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
1.) That was BRILLANT, I love your work, you're one of my favorite authors. Fanfiction or otherwise.
2.) megamind's planet speaks another language? Really? Finally! Someone thought of that! Thank-you!
Like a planet is far away...and it speaks English anyway. No, just no.
BRILLANT work!
Good job!
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Soooooooo damned cute!
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
:) Cute!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh, the irony.
Frequent Flier chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
So cute! I couldn't find SilverShepard through the search engine, but I hope he/she knows what a cool name he/she created.
Dracarys chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Aww so cute 33333 And funny ;D

Hahaha I never really knew his name was Syx...

And u did a great job with the jokes and all...

Its adorable, really! 3
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
this. is. awesome. i so love the term "henchfish" eveything was in character, and the whole thing with him tensing up...i was thinking, oh, ok, somthing big...O.o

but very cool

BWAHAHAHAHAA! OF COURSE THEY OVER ANALYZE THE JOKES! BWAHAHAHAHA! poor guys sitting around them...oh well. '
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I was wondering if I could use the name you gave him? Also, I cannot seem to find SliverShepherd anywhere... would you help me?
Shenzuul chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
_ Funny.
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this story. I've only caught glimpses of the movie characters from the trailers, but I think you captured them pretty well. And Megamind's "real" name is ironic and fitting. _
Lerinna-Semitur-Arronae chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Yes, I agree, it was pretty cute. 'Merrerosyx' has a nice ring to it, although I expected something more like 'Clarence' lol, no idea why. But I enjoyed it.