Reviews for My Gift Is My Song & This One's For You
CrazyChrizza chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Awwwwwwwww, Okay I think I am dead it was so adorable, I loved it and thank you for writing this you are really good.
2maluv chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Blaine is so smitten its adorable :D
Kurt is one lucky guy indeed! And I loved mentions of the collection of songs Blaine put together for Kurt, especially Your Song.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
very good :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awwww! That was adorable!
surnaturelle chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I don't know what my feelings are doing, this was beautiful ! And perfect ! And the characters were spot-on, I could totally see Blainers make Kurt a mix... :D
surnaturelle chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
kurtthereisamoment chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is the best fluffy Klaine fic I have read in ages, it was really sweet, I love the song choices and it was really well written!
porce-blaine chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ah! So beautiful! Just the perfect songs! If someone did that for me, I'd have the same reaction as Kurt. :)
Cetacean chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
So cute! I absolutely adored this.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Omg! I cried with happiness! :D
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Hi, so, you owe me a new heart. Since you freaking melted mine with this fic! Omg! So cute! The fluff... Omg, the fluff. It's killing me in the sweetest way possible! I love it. Truly.
LovesArrow chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Sooooo cute! ahhh spewing Klainebows!
superdupersk8r61 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
all together now: awwwwwwwww! oh my lordy, i squeed'ed like the fangirl that i am. i had never actually heard darren's cover of your song (i LOVE that song, by the way) so i had to listen to it before i read your fic. and i died. but i digress. anyway, this was totally perfect and blaine's note at the end of the cd made my heart melt. FANTASTIC job :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
omg,,,SQUEE! ADORABLE!
Sojokes chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
AWWWWWWWWW. This was about the cutest thing I think I've ever read. I do love Darren's cover of this song, and the one line I think is perfect is the I can't remember if they're green or they're blue. I thought this was super cute and not I can't help but want it to happen in the show (which of course it won't because Ryan Murphy is a horrible yet amazing man)