Reviews for Under the Sea
WibblyLights chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is the most ridiculous pairing I've ever heard of in this universe, but you made it work. I applaud your skill. I liked your characterization of Nottingham. I was also amused by the fact that the Scarlet Hand sends people out door-to-door like boy scouts selling popcorn.
G chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
It's happy for the Princess, but that jerk nottingham doesn't deserve happiness.
yellow.r0se chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Hahah okaay, it's official. I worship you for this lol.

Funniest. Crack pair. Ever.

Nottingham wasn't really THAT OOC, which made me laugh even more...

~Anastasia
Nun in disguise chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
it makes me smile! .
Graci-and-Cheri chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
wow, this is actually good! i was thinking it was going to be some way out there never EVER gonna happen thing (even if someone did write a challenge for it ;}) but if was cute, sweet, and quite entertaining, two big toes up!

~Graci

i agree with my sister. This was a very odd pairing, i never would have thought of it, but it just goes to show that truly anything is possible on fan fiction, even the little mermaid and sheriff nottingham!

~Cheri
RockSuperstar chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very nice!

I don't think I would have thought of that pairing. (probably since it's way out there and I've got him paired with someone else-potentially anyway).
Evil ScrapbookerJW13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Weird, funny, random . . . weird, and hilarious :)
DianeJasmine chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Pretty good- for this pairing...which is very weird.

I think that all your stories are just fine and that they don't have too many common trends.

Bye!

K
Lara D chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Okay-a very, VERY weird pairing. I tried looking at it from another perspective, and I found it actually very entertaining!

'I hate water! Why do we need it anyway?' Hahahaha...to LIVE you stupid Sheriff!

Awesome! :) I liked it!

-Lara
yorkie999777000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Great writing but,

GAG! Nottingham is such a grosser.

No that isn't anything against your writing, your writing is fabulous, it was something against Nottingham
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
...this is more pre-NottingMaid (...every pairing has to have the squished-name thing! NOTTINGham, Little MerMAID...you see where I'm goin' with this?) than actual NottingMaid...but, yes, this is one of the stranger parings I've seen. Not as weird as Sabrina/Moth would be, if Sabrina/Moth turned into a guy for you anti-femslash people, but still.
Cool-Bean82 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Uh…

What just happened?

Stay EXTRA TERRESTRIAL, I guess…

~: Cool-Bean82 and the guinea pig crew:~