Reviews for Life goes on
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Hope for an update, soo good-darce
Susie chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I really appreciated your story. I, too am a Justified fan, and it has been driving me crazy trying to play out the rest of this episode. I thought you had a most accuarate portrayal and it helped me with the closure that I needed with this episode. I would love to read what else you have to share. Thanks so much.
Tekten50X chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Wow! I was so happy to find this fic and to read it. I really enjoyed reading this and I cannot wait to read more. Great work, keep up the great writing.
Rrund chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Love this story. Have been waiting very anxiously for the next chapter. Don't leave us hanging!
kairi2310 chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Very well written! Where is the rest?
Hawkslayer chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I love this story! It's really well written and a great follow on to the season finale. Please update soon, I want to see what happens to Raylan and Winona's reaction. Great job, brilliant characterisation and generally fantastic writing. :)
ducks50 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Loving this one and it turns out I loved chapter one...keep up the good work. I write too, but haven't the courage to put it here so I admire you for doing so. Bet Winona comes at some point...into the story not into help Raylan? Great start...keep at it.
anon chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
absolutely loving this story - great characterizations and descriptions. hope to see the new chapter soon!
Machinal0me chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
I really like where this is going *o* The whumping is so yummy as well

I will stay tuned to read the rest
ducks50 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Loved both chapters...you nailed what I suspect will be the opening of season 3. I do believe Art and Raylan will repair their relationship - my fear is Winona won't be there when Raylan comes back...she will be off thinking, sure that by sending Art - Raylan was Raylan will be seriously injured and crushed when she isn't there for him...more misunderstandings will ensue...yeah I sort of adore Justified.
CheerUp chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I love your story! Poor Raylan got me worried. Plz update s
Leigh chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I'm loving your story, you have captured the characters brilliantly, can't wait to read some more
Susy chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
great chapter. and as a nurse i have to say good writing about the medical stuff. hope to read more soon!
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Gosh! You really know how to write a cliff-hanger. I hope the next chapter brings Raylan back from the brink.
sassafras224 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Oh, thank you... You made my day! Still loving this story. The part about Art not seeing Raylan shake his head no was great. Can't wait to see what comes next!