Reviews for Love and war
Ameliaxox chapter 36 . 10/3/2013
Ah why does this needs to end? I really love your story and this whole plot. I just hope your making a sequel! I love this story. It's surely different from other Obitine story. It's the only one where Satine doesn't die. Good job on writing.
SerendipityAEY chapter 36 . 10/2/2013
Love that hes stronger now! Love gives so much strength when it's pure and true. And absolutely love them waking up together, his smile, his low chuckle, oh sighhhh. So romantic. He has to be able to let go...but maybe she will come back. I want him to continue to receive happiness:) great job!
Purplewillowtrees chapter 35 . 7/22/2013
Don't mind me, just going to sit here for a good half an hour and die over Obitine feels!
Great chapter.
SashaMonroe chapter 35 . 7/21/2013
Great, and I mean great, chapter!
SerendipityAEY chapter 35 . 7/20/2013
Oh this was so so wonderful, I can't wait to read it again! I absolutely loved the way they were cautious but determined with each other - slow moving but not holding back. Their love and care shown through every touch like a bright light. As one who's written all types of love scenes of every rating, I think you did am awesome job. Nothing too descriptive, but you didn't use overly flowery or silly metaphoric language either (which I really can't stand). You wrote this beautifully! I hope to see more of this romance on the future! Great job!
cantate chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
aaaaa suspence...
cantate chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
it's almost like you switched characters.. Anakin remaining the cool gentle one as Obi wan is cinsumed by anger. It's a interesting read! (and yes.. still reading ;))
cantate chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
ah.. help is on it's way!
cantate chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
holy *&&%..
And now what do you expect me to do.. simply return to work after reading this in my lunchbreak?

You are cruel...
cantate chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
"His mind would whisper her name when he saw her, the words like a gentle caress blown in the gentle wind."

so beautiful!
cantate chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Just love what you're doing; describing the emotions well.

can't wait to read more ;)
cantate chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
woooow... what an intense start of a story... loved it!
SerendipityAEY chapter 34 . 6/16/2013
I like how you touched on Anakin's compassion but a hint of his 'making excuses' and darker side too, nice job. Very good writing!
SashaMonroe chapter 34 . 6/16/2013
Hmph interesting! I loved it!
miguel.mcginiss chapter 33 . 5/12/2013
it was epic and I totally agree with you on the Disney the b******S cant do it the clone wars Is like the most successful show in the world
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »