Reviews for Love and war
TSCSupremeCommander chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I sorta' hope that Obi and Satine's relationship develops like Anakin and Padme's early stages up to their marriage came to be. To say the least, good job.
TSCSupremeCommander chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Might I say that although I am not into romance stories on a regular basis, I just had to see what this one was like since I have grown fond of the two characters in question after watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars. You have done a fine job with this first chapter, and I hope that the rest proves to be better.
SashaMonroe chapter 36 . 10/7/2013
Whoa! Awesome update!
Ameliaxox chapter 36 . 10/3/2013
Ah why does this needs to end? I really love your story and this whole plot. I just hope your making a sequel! I love this story. It's surely different from other Obitine story. It's the only one where Satine doesn't die. Good job on writing.
SerendipityAEY chapter 36 . 10/2/2013
Love that hes stronger now! Love gives so much strength when it's pure and true. And absolutely love them waking up together, his smile, his low chuckle, oh sighhhh. So romantic. He has to be able to let go...but maybe she will come back. I want him to continue to receive happiness:) great job!
Purplewillowtrees chapter 35 . 7/22/2013
Don't mind me, just going to sit here for a good half an hour and die over Obitine feels!
Great chapter.
SashaMonroe chapter 35 . 7/21/2013
Great, and I mean great, chapter!
SerendipityAEY chapter 35 . 7/20/2013
Oh this was so so wonderful, I can't wait to read it again! I absolutely loved the way they were cautious but determined with each other - slow moving but not holding back. Their love and care shown through every touch like a bright light. As one who's written all types of love scenes of every rating, I think you did am awesome job. Nothing too descriptive, but you didn't use overly flowery or silly metaphoric language either (which I really can't stand). You wrote this beautifully! I hope to see more of this romance on the future! Great job!
cantate chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
aaaaa suspence...
cantate chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
it's almost like you switched characters.. Anakin remaining the cool gentle one as Obi wan is cinsumed by anger. It's a interesting read! (and yes.. still reading ;))
cantate chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
ah.. help is on it's way!
cantate chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
holy *&&%..
And now what do you expect me to do.. simply return to work after reading this in my lunchbreak?

You are cruel...
cantate chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
"His mind would whisper her name when he saw her, the words like a gentle caress blown in the gentle wind."

so beautiful!
cantate chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Just love what you're doing; describing the emotions well.

can't wait to
cantate chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
woooow... what an intense start of a story... loved it!
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »