Reviews for My Time at Hogwarts
Jesus Jr chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
I am now thoroughly convinced that whether intentional or not, Riley was definitely based off of you. I thought this was sort of a fun chapter and I enjoyed the references to the book. I would have liked to see what the prank was, seeing as I have absolutely no idea what it could possibly be, but I look forward to reading your next chapter whenever it is posted.
Potentially Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I thought this chapter was fantastic. I loved that you kept the speeches the same as the ones in the book. I completely agree with your reasoning as well. One question though, who is Liz Weasley? Did you make her up for the sake of this fan fic?
Dr. Bsn chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Even if you didn't tell me that you wrote this, I'd be able to tell it was you right off the bat. I'm very impressed. I've known you for a long time and had no idea that you could right like this. I like the fact that there are lots of things directly from the first book, as well as references to other books, and new material all together. I also was wondering, did you purposely give the main character a slight resemblance to yourself? One thing I would recommend on improving is to use a bit more descriptive language in sections that are sort of logical. It'll help keep the reader imagining things even during sections meant to provide information rather than provide a good description.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Hi! I loved ur story and I want u to write more! It was great thanks
OtterMoone chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Awwwh, you're so nice :D and I take it you're going totally AU then?
TheDoctorRowanaRisska chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
So Liz is rons twin? just clarafying. i thinks it great and i cant wait to see it develope.
djsrocks chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
This is amazing! Please do a special chapter just gor me. Lol! Your really good! :)
vballplaya7 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
this is really good! I like it and keep writing :D
OtterMoone chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Good, like your last one! I'm excited for this story :) I always love reading stories we all know so well from a different point of view 3 and I love how you subtly added the giant squid ,) but you should somehow get her dried off before they get sorted it, cause it wasn't mentioned in the first book about anyone being soaking wet.