Reviews for Blue Favors
domxnstrousthings chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Gods I'm trying so hard not to cry right now! This was absolutely amazing and Percy is so... Percy in this story! It's amazing!
Queensam89 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
AWWWWWWWW SO SWEET! OH MY GODS I SOUND LIKE APHRODITIE! NOOOO! But still this was so sweet.
I promise you that chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
So very sweet! I don't usually like mother/son bonding fanfictions, but Percy's relationship with his mother is just so sweet!
heartstrung chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Admittedly, my eyes got a little misty at the end, how could they not? There was Perlia and two weddings! And I absolutely love them both. I haven't been able to write any sort of Perlia this week, but the Perlia army continues to grow. :) I could use fancy-schmancy words to describe my adoration for this fic, but I feel that I'd ruin it, so I shall describe it in one word: Amazing. Not a very well-thought out word to use, I know, it just seems right, though. I should probably stop before I ramble.
GleekPJOFreak chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awesome! And sweet!
xXPercidiaJacksonXx chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That's so cute. I'm not reallu a fan of Perlia, but it was done just beatifully.

~Percidia Jackson
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Very nice bro, am,amazing, I love this pair, you are a great author bro, keep it up, for real.