Reviews for Sacrifices
Lord Gamma chapter 15 . 3/8
It's such a shame this hasn't updated in forever! I was really enjoying this story, and was eagerly looking forward to seeing how the misconceptions with Aang and Katara would work out. A true shame that you no longer update.
BlackSwan265 chapter 4 . 10/26/2020
OMG your writing is so amazing! I was literally bawling my eyes out.
Liooness chapter 15 . 7/2/2020
my other review got cut off. I hope rl is getting better, even in this crazy world, and you continue to write and will finish your tales one day. thank you for being an amazing author
Liooness chapter 15 . 7/2/2020
love your stories, as always, and how you bring the characters and history to life even more. hope rl is get
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2020
I know it’s been 5 years but I really wish this story was continued. I would have loved to see Zuko and Katara’s relationship deepen more.
paintedbluerose chapter 15 . 5/20/2020
I’ve enjoyed reading your stories so far. I love the way you write and what you write. It’s different and refreshing. The story is easy to follow. I know it’s been a few years but it would be awesome if this was continued. Look forward to more.
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 11 . 3/7/2020
Where’s Aang? What is he doing? Why has he not yet learned healing?
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 9 . 3/7/2020
Aang hasn’t been explained other nations’ customs the way an Avatar who would learn the bending in the nation would. Also how does giving up a baby for an elder to raise work? Wh at would happen to the parents? What if they were ready to raise a child?
KoalaTakingNotes chapter 15 . 1/17/2020
its such a shame this isn't continued
cookiesncream chapter 15 . 11/14/2019
Forgot how much I love Zutara! Thanks for sharing this as it brought back so many nice memories and made me think about the show in a new light. If you are still in this fandom, I look forward to seeing where you go with the plot from here :)
DragonWarriorPo chapter 12 . 4/19/2019
Yup this is definitely aang bashing
DragonWarriorPo chapter 8 . 4/19/2019
This is going to turn into aang bashing isn’t?
Kateri3740 chapter 15 . 3/25/2019
I hope you update this; it is such a good story!

How long has it been now since Roku was born? He should be crawling soon! Babies roll over about 3-4 months, and by the end of their first year are starting to walk, even if it is walking with support, and usually saying a couple of words!
Astrum243 chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Amazing story! I really love the plot, and the way it’s going. You’re not rushing things over, or making the characters do things that are too OOC. Your writing, grammar and syntax wise is suberb, and reading your story is truly a joy. I am, however, a bit sad that I only just now discovered this. By the time I got to the end, I realized that it has been a while since you last updated, and so it seems pretty unlikely that you will be updating anytime soon. With all that in mind, I’d once again say that this story is very well written, and please do try to continue it. Keep up the good work! :)
Lourdes-Sunrise-Princess chapter 15 . 2/14/2019
I've read this story multiple times and would really love if you updated! Hopefully you find the time to do so!