Reviews for Sacrifices
PuffinMuffin chapter 15 . 7/15
I love this, i hope you'll update it again :")
welcometothefangirlparade chapter 15 . 6/28
this is in all honesty, one of the best fanfictions I've read. Everything is well thought out and well detailed. I love it so much. All the characters have a depth to them, and something I really enjoy reading. I know it's been two years, but I really hope you update this because I love it so much.
Secret.Identities chapter 8 . 6/15
You really can't resist using your fan fics as an outlet, can't you? Haha. Not that I mind, it's all interesting to read. I do have one criticism tho- characters are seemingly monologuing. As much as I like the explanations, it's not in character for some nor is it very realistic. I don't think a lot of people can keep smoothly talking that long uninterrupted and without preparing.
Secret.Identities chapter 7 . 6/15
Sooo many things I could possibly say. Loved Katara maneuvering Zuko into changing the diaper himself! And Sokka's mental countdown.
Is... this Haru gay for Zuko? I read other reviews for this chapter to see if some people had the same thoughts as I did and am pretty proud of myself for connecting the dots. I'll freely admit that it disturbs me as 1) Haru and Zuko never had much interaction yet this Haru seems so lost in love and 2) I'm not one for gayness, but I'm interested to see what will come out of this.

Amazing as always!
Secret.Identities chapter 3 . 6/15
you're practically setting up Aang x Ty Lee
THIS CHAPTER HAS BROUGHT ME ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER RIDE. I've went from cackling ridiculously to anxiously feeling my heart in my throat to romancing in despair. I knew Mai was probably going to die, but I had no idea it would be so amazingly action packed and heart-rendering like this...
I wonder about the baby...
Secret.Identities chapter 2 . 6/15
Why do I have the feeling that something DREADFUL is going to happen?
Oh, right. Because every time you write about Zuko feeling that things were going great, the universe or your mighty writer's hand comes back to bite him.
Gerbilfriend chapter 15 . 3/23
Every now and then I come back and read this story, I fall back in love with it even time. Thank you so much for writing this. I hope so day I will get to see what happens next but until then I will read this again and again.
B00kFan chapter 15 . 3/7
Um, do you mind? It's been way too long since your last update, and I am only now just following! Imagine what it must be for everyone who had been following for years! Unless you are dead, just fricking update already! (And if you are dead, please forgive my rudeness.)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Hahahaha! THe conquering of the Earth Kingdom room was hilarious. :) That was great!
BakenandEggs chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
This story is great! Thanks for writing it. I am really enjoying it.
Ali chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Oh I do wish you would update this soon! Absolutely wonderfully written!
emletish chapter 15 . 8/2/2016
So I re-read this story today. I'd forgotten how awesome it was. Everything is so thoughtfully crafted and real to the characters and it is all just evolving so well and your post war world is so realistic. I do love this whole story and this chapter in particular.
Who is behind this evil plot though? I would have bet actual, real money on Ozai. Could it be Azula - she was a magnificent bastard before her breakdown.
That scene post-hizem is chilling. Like he killed the kids - that is just piling on the evil sauce.
Aaah watertribe times. I love KAtara and Sokka and Hakoda and their whole family dynamic so much. Let Sokka have this moment!
Ah Zuko, bb, no shame in not wanting to see you sister. If Azula was my sister, I wouldn't be a keen bean. In many ways it is unfair to compare Zuko/Azula to Sokka/Katara because the relationships are so different. They were meant to be mirror for each other, but mirrors show the opposite image. So it's all well and good for Sokka and Katara on the loving and functional side, but Zuko is then placed firmly on the dysfunctional As f*** side of things. I don't think he should beat himself up too much.
interesting that the insitution can't keep people out effectively...
Loved loved loved the whole formal luncheon thing. Zuko coming to his own, his leadership skills developing, Katara getting a shout out for her awesomeness - loved it.
Ooooh mystery box! what is Iroh up to?
Aww he is everyone's uncle.
Aww Katara is just the sweetest with her lullaby mission. Loved the world-building about the firenation and why it fell out of favour. Great little scene.
Aww everybody cares about Zuko being run-down in your world! Which is just lovely and warms the cockles of my heart.
It may be nothing, probably just a throw away line, but should I be worried about those three actors who "drowned at sea" - or are they part of the plot somehow?
Yay Ember Island Vacation for all!

This was a wonderful, amazing read and I love it! I have no idea what will happen next (aside from a vacation obviously) and I love that too!
baesharam chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
I read this fanfic in 2 days, please update. I understand real life can get in the way of writing, but I do hope you didn't give up on this fanfiction :)
WittyBasketcase chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
omg! is mai cheating!? man, i really like her in this fic...
IcyPanther chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
I have been enjoying your story for several nights now (staying up a bit too late to read it! :p) and can't wait to read more.
I love the cultures and history you have created and I feel like it flows incredibly well within Mike and Bryan's world. I think it's fantastic that you make me care not just about my favorite characters, but original ones as well!
Hope you're able to update again soon! Have a wonderful New Year!