Reviews for Just Friends
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Another amazing story from you, I just can't stop reading them. I don't know if you will ever read my reviews but if you do, you should know that your stories are amazing.
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Hello :) I found you because Taiki Matsuki has your on their favs list, and... I knew if he had you faved, you had to be a great writer... And I wasn't dissapointed! This was a great fic, and I will continue to read more! (My reading gets sporadic though, I might get another one read tonight and it might take me a few days XD)
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Aww, I just want to hug Takato a lot. I like this a lot, I think it was written well and I could feel his anxiety and nervousness and so on. I can relate to all his feelings and I like the whole story basically. I like how it ended mostly happily, too. I also like how it was in first-person point of view, I think that worked really well and made it easier to relate to what Takato was thinking and feeling. I like this a lot, anyway!
Mousettezz chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was really good. In all aspects!
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This piece was wonderful. I'm very fond of your work thus far, and excited to see more.