Reviews for What if
mystery writer5775 chapter 56 . 8/27/2015
Im following, I'm following! I am so excited! A rewrite!
Guest chapter 53 . 3/13/2014
oh boy -.-;
it was exciting though email me at cause i really love your stories
Guest chapter 46 . 3/13/2014
oh boy -.-;
drizzt chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
awwwwwww so cute
drizzt chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
question are you a little bit insane becuase you are talking to yourself
drizzt chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
question does R&R mean read and reveiw
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
This is so good! I always was looking forward to something like this but it's too bad saya died in the mangaanime.
Vannil chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Creed is really cool and NOT gay have you seen the end to the anime
Loki The Evil Goddess chapter 54 . 6/28/2012
NOO! T.T This story is amazing... However, since it hasn't been taken down, does that mean that you've decided to continue it, someone's adopted it or are you feeling too lazy/ too busy to take it down? I would totally adopt it if I wasn't such a crappy writer (seriously, anything I write is a piece of sh*t so I'm not writing anything for a few years/until I get better). Plz don't take this story down!
Half-Dragon127 chapter 54 . 5/17/2012
Are you sure you're gonna take this down. It's a very good read. And so what if your story doesn't get adopted! You never know if you'll ever get the urge to write more of this again!
Gongondemon6 chapter 54 . 5/13/2012
Gyah! This is NOT what I expected! You shouldn't stop, your doing great! But...erm...*Glances around nervously* I suppose I could continue it. *raises arms to ward off blows* DON'T HURT ME!

But really, I'd enjoy continuing the story. If someone else is willing to do it, then by all means, send it to them instead. I'll be the failsafe if no one else does. I do hope you reconsider though...it'd be nerve-racking to continue something like this while trying to live up to expectations.
Koilada chapter 54 . 5/13/2012
...

...

Can I strangle you please? XP

I was so happy about only needing $23 more until I can buy my puppy... Nao I'm sad :;

(PS, Sorry I can't reply to your reviews XD My computer still hates the monitor and my mother rarely let's me use her laptop soooo... The only way I can communicate to you is on Facebook and messages XD)
mystery writer5775 chapter 54 . 5/11/2012
Your kidding right? After all that time and effort you've put into it your just giving up? A five year long haitus is better than that. this is a really wonderful story and you have done fantastic at it. I have loved reading every chapter and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be sad to see you just throw it away so carelessly. But if you think thats the way to go can you at least keep it up? Even if no one else takes it? Because I love to go back and read the past chapters! There are so many amazing things that happen and if it vanished it woul be sad. So please...at least leave it up for all to read. Because honestly you are an amazing and talented writer with a very bright future ahead.
MizuKitsune10 chapter 54 . 5/11/2012
Aw. D: I'm sad that this is going to go, it's one of the most fun things I've read. Would you mind emailing me the chapters? I'd love to be able to reread this in my spare time.
bunny-loverXIV chapter 54 . 5/11/2012
what? Why are you stopping you're doing a good job? what made you decide to stop?