Reviews for Backlash
Beth's cute guy chapter 1 . 1/27
This is so adorable. I think you got Morwen and Telemain pretty much spot on. They are a great pairing. Nice job on the technical magic stuff and the spell as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
THx4WRITINGTHIS chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That so perfect yes yes yes yes yes yes YES! Best ever. Just how I imagine their relationship, but in like, WORDS. WOWOWOWOWOW WOW!
Wishing-for-a-Wand chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Very nice! I truly enjoyed this piece, and it was a great take on the relationship of two of my favorite characters! Thanks for writing it!
Charpie chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh man. I can't tell you how dead on you write the characters here and how enjoyable it was to read. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
GoldfishDanYAY chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
i have to say, this story was AMAZING. you caught the characters so WELL! and the style of writing, and how the characters interacted made me feel as though i was still reading the book! i had wondered also, on how it happened, and you did such a believable story, it is now canon in my mind. THANK YOU for writing this story. simply thank you!
Yurippe chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aw! That was great, wonderful writing and spot-on characterisation! Well done!
vadhri chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Undoubtably the best Morwen/Telemain story I've read. The characterizations were more than believable, the romance was enjoyably practical, and Telemain's train of thought was perfect. Thank you for writing this.
Sass and Sex chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love this. It's absolutely perfect. Great writing, perfect characterizations, and wonderful story. Thanks for writing it :)
Morwynn chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love this story! I was a little dismayed when I saw my OTP's story was only K, but this was amazing. Well-written, you captured their personalities perfectly, and totally brought a smile to my face. Thank you!
KitKatTicTac chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I loved the last sentence, because Cimorene sort of knew about the engagement... (:love how you added that:)
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awesome! Telemain is my favorite character and I always wondered how Telemain asked Morwen to marry him. Perfect characterization, by the way. Amazing!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is very cute. I haven't read any Enchanted Forest fanfic before, so I'm glad that the first one I read was this one! This is wonderfully written and very reminiscent of the original author's style! (Which is a good thing. Definitely.)
Kajeth kitsuna yahoo chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That was lovely. I think you did a great job capturing their characters. Yeah, it would be nice if Wrede would fill-in the blanks to a lot of her stories but oh well...

Yeah, it always did bug me that these two didn't see each other in so long... the Magic Mirror alone is like the magical version of video communications lol! They have no excuse!