Reviews for This Black Garden
Siess chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is perfect. And amazing and I loved it SO much. I love your writing, your idea, the ending. The ending was just... PERFECT! And oh so adorable. Just... I loved it so thank you (:

I'm going to go on your page and read the rest of your stories. Ta-Ta for now :D LOL... I've always kinda wanted to say that.
scorpionika chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Just one word -

WOW.

You kept me hanging through the whole thing - showing love, but not a small amount of angst. And I had this mantra going on in my head "Happy ending or I'll weep, happy ending or I'll weep, I don't want to cry, nonono...Happy ending -"

Yeah, you really make me dumb.

Hope I look good with stupidity on my arm x)

Hugs!
Gone12345678 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I've had this story bookmarked for ages, but never got around to reviewing...

It's sinfully good;-)I like this version of Blaine,OOC or not.
DualWielding chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That was a fantastic, well written and tastefully hot, kinky story. Thanks for the happy ending. I'd have been heartbroken if kinky Blaine meant cold, shallow, unfeeling Blaine. I like how you show the difference between sex and love. And I think you did a great job conveying the conflicting emotions of Kurt. He's my favorite character on this show. Hell, on any show. Good work!
M1nks chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was all types of awesome. I've never heard of Glee (followed this from a link) but I loved this. Well written, believable and very sexy.

Thanks for sharing :-)
TheUnderstatement chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
WHAT a story. You are a fabulous writer. Especially for the kinky Klaine love that you so nicely bless us with.
AmandaCanzo chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was amazing. You are an amazing writer. When Blaine told Kurt he was in love with him I was sitting here, with tears in my eyes. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
l0vely-l0uise chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I love it! Really well done. Probably the best dom!Blaine I've found here. Glad they got a happy ending too. Nice!
K.Persephone chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
When you wrote A Winning Game, promising to take time to "find [your] stride with [Kurt/Blaine]," I knew it was going places (I'm not a Kurt/Finn or Monfer fan, since my whole heart has already committed itself to Klaine and Chriss). You are an amazing writer, and really, thank you, for not making every BDSM practitioner looks like a broken American psycho who witnessed their parents' murder as a child.

I am now officially following you around like a puppy dog waiting for Klaine treats.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hmm. I don't think I like that Blaine very much. That was interesting though. And I liked Puck's bit.
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So, that might be the hottest thing I've ever read. Incidentally, I've thought that about almost everything you've written. I love how its Kurt that breaks Blaine in the end and not the other way around. But in the best way. Very Cruel Intentions *love*.
Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011