Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
Dark prince chapter 1 . 10/2
It was awesome though you could have made the ending adding what happened after that. But AWESOME
Saiyan L chapter 1 . 9/15
Couldn't help but notice that you said this fic is completed. Maybe... Umm, can that be any more of a cliff hanger?! I really enjoyed this story and think extending it would be a great idea! I would definitely follow it! I love this perspective also, hope to read more!
Wow. This story had me 100% glued! I could not stop reading ! You are truly gifted. You developed the friendship nicely and I have to say having them be friends first, but also letting us know that they care for each other was awesome. I would LOVE to read more! Great job.
bomsredhair chapter 1 . 9/7
Spectacular fic you got here! It's absolutely amazing! I loved every word, from start to finish. You did a brilliant job with both povs. The pace of the story was also well done. Obviously, I'd loved if it was written that Vegeta and Bulma do get together in the end but I'm honestly very ok with the open ending here. From the last two lines, it's clear Vegeta cares and he wasn't gonna abandon her after he beats Frieza. I also really loved the idea of Vegeta and Bulma being friends first and going on adventures together. It's awesome. Perfect fanfic is perfect. Thank you so much for writing it.
ME chapter 1 . 8/3
Ann chapter 1 . 6/23
One of the best fanfics I have ever read. Amazing job!
Pisces chapter 1 . 3/28
Greatly written, but the ending... *attempt*? Vegeta attempts to rip Frieza limb from limb or he does? Would be a satisfying read it you remove that one word. Otherwise, stellar job!
Spellweaver10 chapter 1 . 2/9
Great oneshot. Well writen and with realistic characters, with demons and hopes. Definitely entertaining and very enjoyble to read.
RambunctiousRocker chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Your writing is so beautiful. The relationship between them didn't feel rushed or out of character at all. You deepened the characters and gave them more than the typical screaming matches of other fics. I love how you ended it but I would not be disappointed if you continued with another chapter or sequel. Thank you for the amazing read!
Prl16 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I want more! It was awesome.
jf chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
loved this!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Nice. I enjoyed reading this. Good take and well written.
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I really wish there was more to this! Like, ahhh, I love this kind of scenario. _
Anonymonomanamo chapter 1 . 10/5/2013

I was gutted when it ended but still - superb! :)

I had something else to say but its past my bedtime and I cant think straight.
Oh yeah, the whole Bulma wearin things to cover up her beauty sigh brilliant! In my dreams the reveal wouldve gone something like "Bulma threw her cap to the side and swished her fabulous Victorias Secret Angel hair and fluttered her bambi-esque eyelashes in the most perfectly seductive way and everyone dropped dead from epic awesomeness" ... but aint no way anyones readin that crap. Thank goodness I dont write fanfic. Spare the world from some ugly.

Luna chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
The end sorta took me by surprise. Rushed. Killing him lacked description. Felt disconnected :(