Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
Spellweaver10 chapter 1 . 2/9
Great oneshot. Well writen and with realistic characters, with demons and hopes. Definitely entertaining and very enjoyble to read.
RambunctiousRocker chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Your writing is so beautiful. The relationship between them didn't feel rushed or out of character at all. You deepened the characters and gave them more than the typical screaming matches of other fics. I love how you ended it but I would not be disappointed if you continued with another chapter or sequel. Thank you for the amazing read!
Prl16 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I want more! It was awesome.
jf chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
loved this!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Nice. I enjoyed reading this. Good take and well written.
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I really wish there was more to this! Like, ahhh, I love this kind of scenario. _
Anonymonomanamo chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Love!

I was gutted when it ended but still - superb! :)

I had something else to say but its past my bedtime and I cant think straight.
Oh yeah, the whole Bulma wearin things to cover up her beauty sigh brilliant! In my dreams the reveal wouldve gone something like "Bulma threw her cap to the side and swished her fabulous Victorias Secret Angel hair and fluttered her bambi-esque eyelashes in the most perfectly seductive way and everyone dropped dead from epic awesomeness" ... but aint no way anyones readin that crap. Thank goodness I dont write fanfic. Spare the world from some ugly.

Luna chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
The end sorta took me by surprise. Rushed. Killing him lacked description. Felt disconnected :(
LeChick chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Beautiful.
diggerbang chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Your writing reminds me of a novel by Vivian Vinde Velde, oh so amazing and ending way to soon. Seriously, a cliff hanger? Your killing me!
Animesmutlover-10 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Awww
I so want to read more of this
You could prolong this one shot into a multi fic but I must say it was pretty nice
Love it but I secretly hope it was longer. Maybe a sequel?
Kakurosu chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
'Attempt'?
nancy103 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Fantastic one shot! I like how you showed each of them have their own relationship with each other on different levels. And, both quietly acknowledging each other's talents and strengths.
mibi chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Girl, this piece is beautiful. It's definitely one of the more satisfying one-shots I've read. Bravo!
I don't even know where to start: you've definitely given some great insight into an alternate universe, while at the same time hanging onto personalities and familiar little tid bits that we all know and love.
I really was impressed to see how you incorporated elements from the actual cannon story-line (i.e. the gravity simulator and Vegeta destroying it, and Bulma helping him out of it), while at the same time you kept a real world going on outside of that (the a/u aspect). Really impressive! I enjoyed this very much, and I'm so happy I finally got to reading your work!
Now, I've got to go on to the longer works. I'm SO glad the community has exposed me to authors I didn't know, seeing as it's been so long since I've read in the fandom.
Loved this! Now, onto the next. _ Bravo!
BxVforever chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
...kill freeza vegeta...kill that bastard! Sequal lady Lan? Please!