Reviews for Liar Liar Pants on Fire
MisteyBabe chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
This is awesome! Please update soon!
Lightkit chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Ouch. Poor Matt...and Gil too I guess (cheater boi :T It's like declaring war on Canada, something you just /don't/ do.) But what is going on? He's dying? Hm...

Update soon please.

~Lightkit
The-doodle-queen chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd

UPDATE SOON PLZ ;A;
Panda Leaf chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
omg rabies much? Please please continue...I wanna know whats wrong with poor Mattie D:
Bakage chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
omg, continue!
indiechiquegeek chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Er. -ahem- YESYOUSHOULDCONTINUEIT. And give it a happy ending. I've seen too many PruCan stories with a... ah, yandere!(?)Mattie with sad endings. So, happy ending. Please? ;A;
psychokittenterror chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
continue I need closure!
QuoteVampyre chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Like it? Hate it? Love it. Totally love, and I. Must. Have. More. 33333333333

Oh, please oh have a happy ending in mind for this
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
D: That...was really depressing. Twisted, but somehow...real. I want to see this ending. More? :)
nemurii chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
so far, i absolutely love it. its not the usual story, and please continue! i love how its written, & how matthew isnt just taking it lying down. (:
dukeycn chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Ooooooh, please continue! It's a neat twist on the normal PruCan stories. I want to know the secrets!

Also, in this section:

It was way too troublesome explaining and manipulating his way out of that interrogation.

So he shut the door quietly and locked it so Kumajirou wouldn't wonder outside and get lost.

wonder should be wander. I don't know if you can fix it but it isn't anything big. Just thought you would like to know.
Mud Blood Prince chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
HOMY~

I love this so HARD. It's such an odd mix of angst, snapped Mattie, and the gist of it~ Shall I say, like I had before, that I love it? I do hope you continue it~ It would make my LIFE if you did~

I must add, I'm impressed by the length of the story! You don't see many stories written with such neat choice of vocabulary that has the length of yours~ Ich liebe es~

Why did my review sound so sexual? ; A ;
Panda Leaf chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Nice, I like long stories so I do think you should continue, I'm interested in who's going to snap! :D

Please do continue this story, It's very good so far and I'd love to read more