Reviews for Ladies Man
Lea chapter 7 . 3/18
This was a good fic overall but if it was supposed to be canon compliant I don't understand why Hermione was included ? Did Voldemort in the books ever directly acknowledge her existence? Did they ever met face to face ? From reading this chapter you would think he was rather infatuated with her and she was the most relevant woman in his life lol . If we stick to canon she was perhaps the least relevant one and I am not even sure he ever spared her a thought besides as maybe an extension of Harry . Merope , Lily , Bellatrix and Nagini I agree cause they all had an undeniable impact on his life one way or an other but Hermione ? Also the others were kinda fillers too imo . I especially found the Bellatrix chapter underwritten and this " Bella gets off while being tortured " is pure bs imo as I doubt Voldemort being angry or irritated with her would have been so orgasmic a thought to her ( the prospect of being tortured/ punished by him didn't seem all that thrilling to her in canon in fact ) .
In the Hermione chapter the dynamic was entirely ' invented ' ( based on pure headcanons ) while in the Bellatrix chapter she is being tortured ( duh ) and showing Voldemort of all people ( the one who taught her the dark arts which wasn't mentioned btw ) the fun in causing pain.
Her dynamic with Voldemort was kinda glossed over as he actually gave a damn about her /had a somewhat positive relationship with her compared to all the other women in this fic ( minus Nagini who wasn't technically a woman ) if his reaction at her death ( similar to Nagini's btw ) was any indication ( but of course that wasn't included either ) .
My favorite chapter was the Nagini one as her dynamic with Voldemort was described perfectly , his fondness for her was acknowledged and their relationship done justice.
PS : In fact it is Ginny who should have been included ( instated of Hermione) if canon was any indication ( there was actual material in the books ) but what is fanfiction after all but wish fulfillment ? Anyways thanks for sharing !
guest chapter 1 . 3/10
loved this chapter. should really sleep but onwards.
MissFortune12 chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
I really loved it! So far it seems Hermione is the one who had the most influence on LV
Spannerspoon chapter 8 . 10/10/2017
Fantastic!

Particularly loved the Hermoine chapter... brilliant ideas!
Grazie mille chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
I was waiting for Bellatrix's chapter for quite a bit . It was of course well written ( you're a great writer and I hope you know it ) but I must say all in all I was a bit underwhelmed and it's a pity because you had plenty of material to work with when it came to bella .
Those little moments in the books that help us get a glimpse into the complex relationship between these two were not present/ described here at all . Not enough emphasis was put on her loyalty and mad love for him also . Unlike some of the women in this fic ( who I don't think had much of an impact on his life if we stick to canon ) he actually had an interesting dynamic with bellatrix that could have been explored better in my humble opinion. Also her mental instability and devotion could have come across all the same without reducing her to a repulsive character who orgasms while she is being tortured ( yeah she was a sadist but who is to say she enjoyed being on the receiving end ) . Considering her reaction at the ministry I don't really think she did . I think Bellatrix's character should have been written more carefully ( people are always worried about voldemort being OOC but Bellatrix ends up OOC just as often if you ask me ) and when it comes to their relationship the balance is very delicate to strike . Also kissing the hem of his robes would have been more tasteful than licking his shoes imo ( we actually saw it happen with some of his death eaters while the latter I can only see it happen with Wortmail :P ) . I found both characters one dimensional and the relationship/connection between them nonexistent and that's certainly not the impression I had from the books . Anyway thanks for sharing this fic with us :)
Anonn chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Loved this.
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
i cant say ive seen a nagini POV before
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
while the ship would be squick, i suppose there could be a lot of paralells drawn between tom and hermione
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
dang, i dont think i realised how hellish voldy's time incorpreal would have been: he deserves every ounce of that pain of course but it certainly explains his madness
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
so thats how voldy went from straight up evil to crazy...
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
im honestly with all the focus on lord voldemort people forget that with a wizards lifespan there would be an appreciable fraction of wizards who knew tom riddle: though he undoubtedly thinned the herd during the war
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
a lot of fics start their character development at hogwarts, but some of the strongest lessons are learned early on
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
you seem to understand that tom didnt just turn evil for the lolz,he had reasons for his actions before he split his mind and soul
Ava chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Loved this. Each chapter was well developed and well written and detailed. You wrote throughout not only Tom Riddle, but Voldemort as well. Incredibly beautiful writing.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
For apparently not being a Tomione fic, this chapter sure feels like a Tomine fic!