Reviews for Sea Breeze
Rantaid chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
please don't ask me about Lu Su. i can't not stop laughing how... silly you portray him or her.
Rantaid chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Well, i don't really know what to say about your depiction of Zhou Tai, the most brave among all Dong WU's general. (galloping her horse many times to protect his lord Sun Quan and retuned to him when he missed him and searched him).it really felt like Wei Yan from DW. i forget how ZHou Tai in DW.

but i felt you place all the great WU General and treat them as mere NPC. give them their own unique or personal trait. it felt lacking. i suggest you at least copy One Piece personification, like Sentai Gokaiger which heavily influenced by One Piece (if we tried to be polite) because you are making pirate story.

give them a more clearer position based on their skill, like Navigator, Cooks or somethng like that. it felt all your character is soldier. side story of someone doing their job as cooks or doctor would be nice.
Rantaid chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
oh crap. you beat me... i also planned to do this event. but yours is too piratish i think. is this One Piece influence or Jack SParrow's?

i also planned the Ling Tong, Lu Meng, and Gan Ning event. but you precede me. i should have write my own fanfic more faster.

please let me use the situation in my fanfic. but relax... i will not steal all of your idea.

Well, i am impressed with your idea of making all of them as pirate though. because Sun Jian slayed pirate, Gan Ning is an ex pirate but later work for Huang Zu, Lu Meng is the general of Sun Ce who is famous because his illiteracy (causing Lu Su to call him "Little Meng-chan") but later in 3 days he mastered literature and able, Ling Tong is the son of Ling Cao (General of Sun Ce, killed by Gan Ning during the invasion against Huang Zu).

one question. where is Zhou Tai?