Reviews for One of Those Days
Iceheart15 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I think Light was a bit OOC but still a good analysis on her character.

Interesting little oneshot.

Btw, I don't think it would be Squaire because Claire is more well known as Lightning even if the other is her real name.
underworldreachthesky chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
i'm not the fan of corward guys, squall just suppose to let out his feeling towards lightning,and just face any consequences as a men,i think that show weakness in heart ...

but of coz i love squall,he is quiet,bit arrogant, strong, and caring... just hated of that weakness he has...

but i hope there's a sequel, cos this is great and funny
AdOkufukai chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
*laughs* Shiva's quite the prankster. I sometimes forget that Lightning is still a girl. Good one XD
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love it! This was so cute~! .

Please keep up the good work!
Jupiter's Promise chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Buahahaha! Shiva strikes again! She will muck around with Squall's love life no matter which game they are in...

This is kind of awesomely enjoyable. Thank goodness someone writes this pairing. Squaire is also adorable XD I really like how you work the taunts from the game into your stories. And of course I have to read into the 'instructor' line ;)

I do have to ask tho, what did he ever do about his hand? I feel like Lightning should have been like "Take off your clothes, Squall! And bandage up that hand- just because I'm bathing doesn't mean you get to bleed all over me!"
Platonic1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
To be honest, I had mixed feelings about this one. It is very well written but I personally felt that the characters were ooc (Light more ooc and little bit of squall too). But then again, both characters leaves a lot to interpretation.

Personally I enjoyed your other fic more than this one. Don't get me wrong, it is very well written but it's just not my taste.

At the end of the day I am glad to have another Squall x Light fic. I dont know what to call them either... still pondering on that.

keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
!

Great. Now I've been converted to squall-lightning. How you presented this managed to capture my heart. I couldn't care less about this ship before and now I can't find enough!

The part I didn't get was I was in her too from Shiva. Lightning never had a Shiva summon, only Odin. For a while I thought it was Rinoa talking to Squall. Seems kinda outta character for Shiva to be saying these stuff.
ficcan chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
D'aaaaaw :3 Is it just me or it's getting hot in here XD

Very well written, and strangely, I can see this happening for real, especially when Lightning started to know him better and trusting him eventually.

Yes, I can also see Light being the playful type to the person she likes, and Squall having similar background as her would be easier to warm up to. Besides, Squall isn't a real jerk inside ;)

I was like OMG when they started hugging, isn't Light wearing less than normal? XD Squall you lucky guy!

Really happy you wrote another for this pairing they need more justice! :O as for the name...I don't know Squalight? SLing? Squaire...sounds spoilerish :p

You know, this should be made into a quest in Duodecim. Now everytime I heard Light's quote to squall I'll remember this scene in my head...it's your fault XD

Keep up the good work.
Loul chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Thanks, that was good :D

Whene will you edit your other fic ?
darkdrow chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
what is this i dont even...this is great! :P gotta say not bad for an un edited version you have a knack for this stuff, writting i mean, dunno about your shipping names "Squaire"*shrugs* said for a moment now...starting togrow on me if that doest work out maybe "gunblade shipping" might, naw squaire is better. anywho liking this pairing slowly popping up now( two fics i have seen so far TWO!). great job writting and i hope you continue to do so, please take care and have agood day