Reviews for Cinders
AMightyFineRobot chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Seriously wonderful. Love your writing style, and your dialogue is very fitting for the characters. Please consider continuing this!
Broken-neck chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
It's really really beautiful, strong, emotional, non-OOC-ish narrative, great fandom, great choice of pairing, your style is adorable too. Please, it needs to be continued!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh sh*t, you CANNOT go and leave this unfinished! It's amazing!
Kronokinetic chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Fuck! I couldn't stop reading-this story is amazing. I need more!
pimpmastervoldie chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Loved it. Please continue. :)
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is officially my favorite GTA fanfiction so far. I had really never considered Packie and Niko as a couple before reading this, but now I have to say I'm in love with it. Their relationship is very intense in a war that could leave them both dead at any moment, and I believe you captured that perfectly. Well done. :) I can't wait until you continue.
Emily chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Please please dear God i beg you to write another chapter. Its so rare to find a fic with Niko and Packie in it together, not to mention its written well. Plus they in character :D x
Patrick the PROTOTYPE chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I enjoyed that story and the whole premise, characterization, etc. and hope to see another update soon.
11121112 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Cliffhanger! dun dun duuuuun.

I hope you continue this. It'd be a shame if you didn't because I'm enjoying this story so far. :)

Also, I never thought I'd like the whole Packie/Niko thing, but it's starting to grow on me.

Looking forward to your update!

Grainne xx