Reviews for Shadow Gale
carloletsgo chapter 9 . 4/10
You should've left an Author's Note if you're not planning to finish this story chikusho mendokuse
russell.broad.14 chapter 9 . 3/20
I'm looking forward to seeing more of this story.
PhoenixAnon1 chapter 9 . 2/28
Well paced and entertaining, little to no grammar errors as well so I have decided to follow this story, but I will save favoriting the story for when you actually update it. It irks me that one of the first stories to interest me in a while has an author that disappears at random for a year with no warning or hiatus notice.
Biblio388 chapter 9 . 2/10
Whoa, that was a shock. Like what you did with Ino this chapter and the interactions between Naruto, Ino, and Kiba.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 2/10
Definitely turning into one of the more realistic Naruto stories that I have read. Makes me wonder how anyone could see the canon as being even slightly believable other than as a fantasy story. Anyway, I liked what you did this chapter and look forward to seeing what comes next.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 2/10
Great interactions there. Always a blast to see how good authors will make those two interact and whether that will set the tone for them for the rest of the story or just change how others interact with them.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 2/10
Love the way you are having him use his weapon and seals. Always wondered what someone could do if they could store and pull out items at anytime in a split second. It just has so many applications for combat that boggle the mind.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 2/10
Wow. That was a surprising twist. Very rarely do I see a story that has those two working together. That was probably one of the more believable ways for something like to happen as well.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/10
That certainly was interesting. Also funny because it definitely counts as life giving him lemons and him making lemonade. Can't wait to see what you do from here.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Ok please do not leave me with that a cliffhanger like that? Really? Please update cus I kinda need to know how sarutobi got HIM back in the village of if he never actually left due to sarutobi not ring a complete pushover
avidreaded chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Time the fuck out what the fucking hell just happened. Orochimaru is a criminal of the n'th degree and he's just walkin around Konoha all laa-dee-daa like. The fuck
Haruna Pan chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Maa, take your time with the updates! It's been fun so far, Thanks for this lovely story!
RyoshiMorino chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Okay, this is getting crazy! I'm loving it thoroughly! Orochimaru for a teacher? Someone call the ANBU!
Deuce Ex Savage chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Wow i didnt see that coming at all
brandon chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
ugh, why does everyone take so long to update these stories? T.T i understand people have lives and such but waiting for more than half a year for a single chapter sucks :(