Reviews for Shadow Gale
Saint of vice koncor chapter 1 . 9/19
Well that was interesting
Fencer22 chapter 1 . 8/28
Wait... I'm lost I remember this but what happened to the rest of it?
Atheist god chapter 1 . 8/28
I hope you will post a new chapter soon.
Or a one-shot as a sequel
I really really loved it
Dante Nastaran chapter 1 . 8/23
Can't wait for the rest of this fic to be reposted! Welcome back.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/22
very nice work
HoldTightAndPretendItIsAPlan chapter 1 . 8/20
Nice start to the story. Let's see where you can take this, yeah?
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 8/19
Too much over the top and out of character behavior.

And what the fuck was that line about Lee's outfit? That's just stupid and didn't need to be included.
Inuyonas chapter 1 . 8/17
I remember this. This is fucking epic. Plz continue
M0rme chapter 1 . 8/17
Great chapter, great way to express Naruto's emotions without being too much. Really nice "spoilers" of what's to come in terms of naruto skills, kept me thinking about a few videogames that've played last few years so awesome work with that.

Now is time for me stupid ideas/request as a reader that it'd be awesome if you introduce them in your story:
Assuming that either Naruto's able to channel his chakra into objetcs without training, it'd be interesting that apart from being trained by Dog and you seemed to make him friends of lee. Make Naruto learn blacksmithing from Tenten's Dad.

If you like this idea you can devolpe it even more, use it as a way of changing naruto's body type, making his own swords or make him create epic armor.

Going back to his abbility to channel chakra, that could be a Uzumaki trait ( saw it in some awesome fanfics) that allows him to make other stuff than chains ( Swords or Armors) but i'm going more to infusing chakra with his hammer on the metal during the forging process like some elven blacksmith that infuses magic on the metal to make it OP.

Other than that, i'll wait to read more of your story to give you some ideas that fit your plot or the way you want this to go :D

Sorry for my english i do try to write well enough but i'm spanish xD
The Amazing Grayson chapter 1 . 8/17
Did you update the story or no? Shows up as having a chapter two, but we can't see it.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 8/17
Good start at a rewrite! I really missed this story! Keep it up as I'm sure there'll be more to come. Am I right?
Prometheus Storm chapter 1 . 8/17
I was looking forward to a new chapter, kind of confused with the single chapter this story has. Hope everything is good.
justafan chapter 1 . 8/17
i remember this story its awesome is he still gonna be paired with ino if so thats fine if not i vote for tenten cause there are hardly any good stories of her paired with naruto.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 8/17
Great chapter, can't wait to see more
TheExilez chapter 1 . 8/17
Hey, so great to see you back and updating the stories!

So far, your writing is still good. If there's one suggestion I would try and give you, it would be to try and find a beta reader. Some of your punctuation is off, and there are some grammar errors that break the immersion of the story. Plus a couple of spelling errors. It's not bad at all, just some tidying up needs done!

It took me a few moments to remember which story this was, but it finally clicked as soon as Naruto did his shadow travel. I'm so excited to have this fic up again! I'll be impatiently waiting for new chapters every day! (On your other stories as well!)