Reviews for Shadow Gale
Pelaito chapter 3 . 5/7
Please, and I mean PLEASE, continue this story. I just started reading this and I have to say that this is one of the best story's that I have read so far. I really love the character development and change in Naruto and Sarutobi, and his actions when dealing with the council.
Anna chapter 3 . 5/7
This story is really good! I hope you update at least once a month so that i don't forget what happend in the previous chapter
GeeEs chapter 3 . 5/3
Great story. I like your characterizations of Kakashi and Sarutobi. And the way Danzo was the only one who was aware of Sarutobi before he shunshinned into the conference room, and the only one to meet Sarutobi's eyes... (and the way he clarified a "friendly" spar in his agreement).

So... barrier that can hold a rampaging bijuu that's been around since Shodaime, known to the Hokage... please tell me Sarutobi's bluffing Danzo. Because that would have been the perfect place for Kushina to give birth...
SPark681 chapter 3 . 4/30
Nice story so far gotta wonder how Naruto keeps disappearing into the shadows anyways keep up the great work!
lannon27 chapter 3 . 4/26
Good story so far
CREATER chapter 3 . 4/16
Please, I'm begging uu update this..
Spontaneousrebell chapter 3 . 4/13
Awesome keep writing can't wait to read more
Yana5 chapter 3 . 4/8
:-)
Ciel Moony chapter 3 . 4/6
Nice!great!
BingeReader97 chapter 3 . 4/2
I really hope you actually picked this back up and didn't just upload an old chapter you had lying around because I love this story and can't wait for more.
zeek17 chapter 3 . 3/28
Prev chapter:
months Giving - months. Giving
quiet cute - quite
as you woke up - wake
get stronger than - then
"What was that?" paragraph - two p people talking
This chapter:
protect the - them
people think of me - will think
too reclusive of late - as of late
Know ye not - you
Please, very-very please, use Shodai, Nidaime instead of The First, The Second etc.
air borne - airborne
Sigh. What can I say, you are not.. very good at writing combat scenes. While informative, sometimes way too much, they lack drive, adrenaline rush in them. By the way, I skipped most of them, so there may be some more mistakes.
Rasengalia chapter 3 . 3/24
Excellent story looking forward to the next update.
Panther Hardraad chapter 3 . 3/23
Is he accidentally performing a bastardized Hiraishin when he steps into shadows? Great work really enjoying it. Write on!
smokeapound chapter 1 . 3/22
fuck its you! i start reading this then rember that you deleted this along time ago. d i wish i could block storys from authors.
dryuthian chapter 3 . 3/20
this is a well wrote story with a easy to love plot so please keep it going. when I first read a part of it I loved it just wished you had kept going and updated faster. don't know about others but I will follow this story if you keep it going. I don't usually do reviews and this is my longest one so that should tell you how much I like this story.