Reviews for The Probability of Possibilities
ButterflyMist chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
DON'T YOU FRICKING DARE LOSE COMPLETE INTEREST IN THE TEEN TITANS! PEOPLE NEED FANFICTIONS LIKE THIS AND IF YOU GIVE UP I WILL GO DEMON SORCERESS ON YOUR ARSE!
Bound by death chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
NOOO! :'( Are you trying to kill me!
midnightheula chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Well, if you do get back into TT. I'll be here waiting to read more. (Hope that didn't sound as stalkerish as it sounded to me O.o)
Catrina chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Please Update O_O So Cute love it
mercury chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
unique idea. i hope you continue with this fic and update soon.
happy bryce chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
but but i liked this sory... alot :(
Tick Tock chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Well thats sad, I really wanted to read the story.
Delphina Valitrix chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Hm.

Well.

...Well.

This is a sad occasion, isn't it?

I would very much like to see the story kept alive, because, as I stated before, I love the premise. However, might I suggest that before you give it to someone else (I'm sure you'll have several takers) you should at least take a look at his/her stories first. Because while I want the story continued, I also want (as I'm sure YOU want) it to be done well.

*sigh*

Delphina is not pleased with this development at all. It was very well written, and had a lot of potential.

I sincerely hope that someone (I want to say worthy, but that sounds kind of pompous) comes along to continue this. It would be a shame to see it go.

It IS a shame even now to see it going.
mellofan64 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
wow this is one of the best malchior raven stories i really love your idea to switch them around and you've got his personality down i hope you update soon!
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Word of advice, NEVER DO A CLIFF HANGER ON THE FIRST CHAPTER! THIS IS INCRADIBLE PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASEE CONTINUE SOON!
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
*squeals* I think I like this...no scratch that I LOVE IT! Awesome job, I so can't wait to see what happens next ;)
Alessandra Hope's thief chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ok...this is a very interesting story..you're on a damn good path of a writer! I'm following your other story, and I can tell I love that piece of yours you put on them...what makes them so great.

I've never really liked Malven...I mean, I like the first parts of 'Spellbound', but I got very dissapointed too when He turned out to be evil...but this one has caught my attention, you can change things keeping the original characteristics...

I really hope to see a mean Rae, I mean, who doesn't like a mean Raven? it's vital part of our love for her, isn't it? But I hope you settle things at your way to make a Rae we all like (including you, of course), I kinda want her to use him, being mean n good in subtle ways...Ok, that's up to you, that's why you're the writer!

I really hope you continue this soon, as your other story, I'm following them both, keep writing and updating!

BYE, take care.
1029384756 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You are off to an amazing start. I like how your keeping it some what simular to 'spellbound'. there needs to be more Malven stuff:). I cant wait for an update. hugs n kisses
Knock-Out92 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow This Story looks so Interesting! Its cool to see Malchior as a titan, and with Rorek too! I soo want to see more. (Poor Starfire, shes the only girl now, Ah well shes got her 'Bungorf' worm-type-pet-thing) :D

Is Raven going to be the bad guy? I hope not... but its cool either way. Just remember to update!
DancinShadow chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So interesting! Pleaseeee continue it! The plot is great and I'm wondering since the roles changed and Raven is now the one on the book and Malchior is with the Titans, does it means that she's going to use him too? Can't wait to find out! Oh and I LOVE this pairing too!