Reviews for The Probability of Possibilities
MisunderstoodArtist chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
I hope it's somehow actually Raven in the book and not Trigon trying to be her... That be weird XD. Anyways, I hope the story goes on to talk about how Raven kicked Trigons arse but somehow got imprisoned in a book. Cool story btw. Hope its continued. :)
ButterflyMist chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
DON'T YOU FRICKING DARE LOSE COMPLETE INTEREST IN THE TEEN TITANS! PEOPLE NEED FANFICTIONS LIKE THIS AND IF YOU GIVE UP I WILL GO DEMON SORCERESS ON YOUR ARSE!
Bound by death chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
NOOO! :'( Are you trying to kill me!
HappiestClam chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Well, if you do get back into TT. I'll be here waiting to read more. (Hope that didn't sound as stalkerish as it sounded to me O.o)
Catrina chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Please Update O_O So Cute love it
mercury chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
unique idea. i hope you continue with this fic and update soon.
happy bryce chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
but but i liked this sory... alot :(
Tick Tock chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Well thats sad, I really wanted to read the story.
Lady Daedalus chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Hm.

Well.

...Well.

This is a sad occasion, isn't it?

I would very much like to see the story kept alive, because, as I stated before, I love the premise. However, might I suggest that before you give it to someone else (I'm sure you'll have several takers) you should at least take a look at his/her stories first. Because while I want the story continued, I also want (as I'm sure YOU want) it to be done well.

*sigh*

Delphina is not pleased with this development at all. It was very well written, and had a lot of potential.

I sincerely hope that someone (I want to say worthy, but that sounds kind of pompous) comes along to continue this. It would be a shame to see it go.

It IS a shame even now to see it going.
mellofan64 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
wow this is one of the best malchior raven stories i really love your idea to switch them around and you've got his personality down i hope you update soon!
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Word of advice, NEVER DO A CLIFF HANGER ON THE FIRST CHAPTER! THIS IS INCRADIBLE PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASEE CONTINUE SOON!
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
*squeals* I think I like this...no scratch that I LOVE IT! Awesome job, I so can't wait to see what happens next ;)
Alessandra Hope's thief chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ok...this is a very interesting story..you're on a damn good path of a writer! I'm following your other story, and I can tell I love that piece of yours you put on them...what makes them so great.

I've never really liked Malven...I mean, I like the first parts of 'Spellbound', but I got very dissapointed too when He turned out to be evil...but this one has caught my attention, you can change things keeping the original characteristics...

I really hope to see a mean Rae, I mean, who doesn't like a mean Raven? it's vital part of our love for her, isn't it? But I hope you settle things at your way to make a Rae we all like (including you, of course), I kinda want her to use him, being mean n good in subtle ways...Ok, that's up to you, that's why you're the writer!

I really hope you continue this soon, as your other story, I'm following them both, keep writing and updating!

BYE, take care.
1029384756 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You are off to an amazing start. I like how your keeping it some what simular to 'spellbound'. there needs to be more Malven stuff:). I cant wait for an update. ~hugs n kisses~
Knock-Out92 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow This Story looks so Interesting! Its cool to see Malchior as a titan, and with Rorek too! I soo want to see more. (Poor Starfire, shes the only girl now, Ah well shes got her 'Bungorf' worm-type-pet-thing) :D

Is Raven going to be the bad guy? I hope not... but its cool either way. Just remember to update!