Reviews for As He Lay Dying
Anje chapter 12 . 7/3/2018
Absolutely loved this story, but it needs a sequel -the date, Damon & Elena solidly together, engagement & marriage - would be one hell of a story!
If you do write a sequel make sure Bonnie suffers & is exiled.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Oh my God, they're so cute 3
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Annoying Caroline as always, haha :p
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
great Delena action, haha :p
darkkissesful chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
This story was really good, it started a bit sad with Damon dying but all throughout the chapters it was amazing. I would really enjoy a sequel to this story if you ever decide to write one.
Imari chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Your story was amazing I hope you continue to write because your awesome, though I'm sad because the story is over I'm also happy because they're finally getting their beginning . Thank you
Imari chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
I know I may I'm behind on reading this particular story and I don't if you go back and check to see if people like myself have read and made review I just want you to know I'm enjoying reading this I'm still new to the fanfic world but I get a blast & a ruch when I read these stories that people like your self write so what if nobody reviews don't stop you made my day and its been awesome . These are for you
Imari chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
The only thing I'm sad about is that its coming to an end so far it's been a pleasure to read and I for one will be really sad when its all said and done .
Imari chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
BRAVO on this chapter it was intense , mind blowing even I felt myself holding my breath as she poured everything ounce of emotion she been holding inside well done & the kiss what's not to love its ELENA & DAMON I'm only sorry they couldn't do more in his weaken state now to rap it up I just wanted to tell that you did an awesome job .
FireAndIce123 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
I really love your story! Delena forever!
caspasta chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
LOVELY! XD
FireAndIce123 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I really love your story :)!
TashaRose chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
An excellent story from start to finish!
moonstoneacajou chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
nooooo! I remember what's gonna happen next and I don't like it one bit :/
why does bonnie and caroline have to act soo childish? didn't caroline knew elena was in love with Damon? why are they on a mission now to break delena? why is caroline gonna be a BI to damon in the next chapter? & don't even get me started on bonnie UGH!
moonstoneacajou chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Omg! I read the story & It feels like it's the first time :} even if I already read the chapter once before, I feel everything like it's new! I still feel touched and on the verge of tears!
It's soo beautiful !