Reviews for Highschool Lover
CB chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
sooooo... is Chell fat or something like that...?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
This is amazing! I usually hate high school AUs, but this is so interesting; I'd love to see more. Do you have any plans to update in the near future? I hope so...
Usuallywritingfromboredom chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Oh my god, this is really really really amazing! I do hope you update when you can cause this is definitely one of the best fics I've found for Portal :)
Topaz18 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Aww! This story is mysterious and emotional! I like Chell's vow of silence, even though she ocasionally breaks it. I love the murder mystery! Please write more!
mage of day 13 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
no words can explain how much i luv this
prn chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
you are such a talented writer, I really care about and love the characters. This is Harry Potter and De Grassi all mixed together will we see an ASHPD? Love it 3 :)
Artemi99 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Hiya! Just wanted to let you know, I LOVE this story! I can't WAIT until you write more!

I was wondering- were you planning on mirroring the game, a bit? Like, with Wheatley going evil, and other things? Or were you not? I'm just curious.

Great story! :)
MysteriousMoonCo chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Hey! Guess what? I finally made an account (that I share with my best friend Misty, who also loves this fic), lol. Yup, it's Celeste here! :D

Yaaaaaay! An update! :D I was beginning to worry it wouldn't be updated and then I saw it on the list and I'm like 'oh, my gosh. getting lunch can wait even though I'm *really* hungry and had no breakfast. I *must* read!" _

I really like this chapter because it is true, I had a friend (emphasis on "had") who acted like a total, well, excuse my language, bitch and then something kinda sad happened to her (not as tragic as death, but still sad) and she kinda changed... She still hates me for whatever reason, but I could tell something sorta changed. Wasn't as happy, never wanted to do anything with anyone, etc.

Er, sorry for ranting on something slightly not related, but I like to let the author of a fic know how a story relates to me because those are the best kind, the stories you can relate to. :)

Anyways, keep up the awesomely brilliant work and I'm looking forward to another chapter! :)

TTFN!

-Celeste
The Sheikah Bandit chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
I really like this story! Please update soon!
sailorblaze chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Yes! Yes! YES! You finally updated! So this is the chapter where Caroline has a change of heart? By the way, who's Teresa supposed to be? This story's getting good!
honezuki chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I'm enjoying this story so much! High school AUs can be ridiculous obviously, but this one is a totally feasible (not to mention intriguing) world. It seems like it was fun to write which makes it just as fun to read.

The banter between Chell & Wheatley is hilarious and I love how intense and loyal you've made Chell.

Another thing I especially dig about this story is the setting details you throw in, like the early scene where they're eating cake out of a pan and watching a movie on mute. That was so cozy. Your description of the abandoned classroom this chapter was super evocative as well - I love the desk that looks like it's had a bite taken out of it.
sailorblaze chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Rick's dead? Neat plot twist. I'm happy Morality Core is here. She needs some love. And a female Fact Core? Interesting idea. Methinks she's gonna join Wheatley and Chell at one point.

I see that you are using the drug plotline here. I'm actually happy about that. I just hope that Wheatley somehow turns against Chell.

This story was the first on my favorites, it's so good. I really want to do a Portal fanfic, but I'm having trouble finding a plot. It'll probably be a one-shot, though. But anyway, keep it up - I'm excited for whatever comes next!
Jowee Z chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Heh, sorry for double reviewing :/ This is honestly a good mystery. From what I've read up until the end of chapter 1, I thought Rick was the killer, but now I think it's either Doug Rattmann, Caroline, Cave, or Wheatley. Probably Wheatley.
zrose chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Wow, this is getting really intense!

I like all the character interactions. Chell and Wheatley's friendship is so sweet and normal, it's nice that she has that support (even if snooping around like the Scooby gang would be considered not normal). I keep trying to guess which character is which core (Is Maggie the morality core?) It's really hard to do because your characters are more than just one note personalities. They are off-beat, quirky PEOPLE and that's hard to pull off.

I'm worried for Farrah, I hope she joins Chell & co. soon because I feel like Caroline's not entirely stupid herself...
7-dark-dreams chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I love this. Especially the (onesided?) Chelley. Poor wheatley. I eagerly await the next installment!