Reviews for Meloetta's Icing Fetish
terrakion 2.7 chapter 1 . 4h ago
Your fanfiction story is sick and it sucks. Who make meloetta this sick I mean do you even know what you doing your scaring meoletta fans for life so why you stop making fanfictions about meloetta that are that gross or I tell people on fanfiction to stop reading your fanfictions and who writes over eight hundred fanfictions don't you have life yoshizllla -rhedosaurus.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 116 . 4/23
Dat Meloetta sure can make her own icing. Reminds me of something I wrote long go...
Virizion 2.6 chapter 115 . 4/19
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU! I WANT TO HIRE SHEAMUS TO GIVE YOU AN IRISH CURSE ON YOU AND THEN ASK TAILS DOLL TO FIND YOUR HORNY MELOETTA AND STAB HER IN THE BRAIN AND THEN COOK IT AND THEN FEED IT TO ZOMBIES! YOU SHOULD GO TO THERAPY! AND I MEAN IT, BITCH!
Terrakion 2.6 chapter 2 . 4/19
You make me sick I mean what hell do you think you are .You think this Is rated M well this should
be rated R we got kids here reading here . So take your horny ass to jail rot for the rest of your life and I could write better fanfictions than you.
PurpleCobra247 chapter 112 . 4/1
And I thought you were done with this story, but I'm actually glad you've continued. This is getting too good now and, uh... I see you've gotten inspired from my story that I got inspired by YOU to write (i.e. your use of Toldor the Politoed).

Excellent tie-in! And awesome chapter. :D
Sgt.Mufflebuns chapter 65 . 1/15
I don't understand why am i reading this...just random events...And heres one...fallout 2/1 (i dont know which but 3 was the VD and NV was TC), the Lone Wanderer, and i think he just fast traveled but i have no clue as i haven't played much of those two games...i have no idea if i am even right...
1011010100010101 chapter 111 . 8/11/2013
I can honastly relate to genesect, make more genesect chapters he's hilarious!
sonic 6000 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
good very can you make a story where meloetta blows her nose in a scarf?
Torterra999 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Hammerzone? Really?
asdf chapter 111 . 7/27/2013
lel
SuperSonicFan64 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
You sick person…I mean who has sex with icing?
Nicholis Cage chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh God Not The Bees!
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is all kinds of fucked up... And to think that there's 111 chapters of this shit is just plain terrifying
EspanolKamukura chapter 111 . 5/28/2013
the fuck this shit has 100 plus chapters im not into fictional magical animal bestiality by the way and by the way i only read one word from the first chapter and i almost threw up
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 111 . 5/28/2013