Reviews for Convergence
Matt561 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Terradoll chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Aww, this entire story is adorable! I love how you didn't make them best friends, but kept them in a very well written love/hate dry humor and sarcastic relationships. Well done! Love it!
Topaz18 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Okay, the part when GLaDOS got all sad almost made me cry, and I at school! Also the excuse for the short-ish review. But I really love this!
Epic Awesomeness chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hehe, the stupidity core. Nice name for Wheatley!
Sky the Nomad chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I loved it, I hope there is going to be more.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I like your headcanon! And you kept both ladies very well in-character. I really enjoyed reading this! c:
Bee-Knee chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
That was a delight to read! I really do enjoy your stories.
parlor.tricks chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Fix'd! :D

Loved this a while ago, and love it now. :D
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
That was amazing. Wonderfully written. You did a truly awesome job.
Vampite chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I think the thing I liked the most about this is that it didn't make GLaDOS just *nice* all of a sudden. She still had some of that sarcastic, witty sting that we all fell in love with her for. And that underlying feeling that she still wasn't sure if she wanted to keep Chell alive.

Great work, I really really liked it!
TDLBallistic chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Absolutely lovely story!

I hope you intend to write more for this, or more like this!
idk12345678910 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I R&R'd , so i can tell you i liked it.
Blood-Sucker-1428 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Adored this! Positively adored this! And on a more technical side I really like your writing - you portray the characters so well.
Random Guy chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I think you have captured GLaDOS' diolauge perfectly. Honestly, for a second i thought i was reading game diolouge! I love the concept of Chell being Caroline's daughter. It really fits. I hope you continue writing this and just show those little windows into Caroline's life.
NexusTehULF0o chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Wow, this was 're definitely right when you say this is one of the best, if not the best thing you've ever written.

I loved the interaction between Chell and GLaDOS. I think that there will always be malice when it comes to GLaDOS, but there's some kind of like...begrudging love going on between her and Chell. I mean, Chell was like WAY accepting, which I think is really characteristic of her, being the strong silent type that she is, she would have figured it out and come to terms with it pretty quickly. Not without you know, freaking out about it, but she would sort of understand, because hey, it's not like her life had been exactly NORMAL.

And it just makes me squee to no end that GLaDOS has feelings. She's just so cute and silly sometimes that I just laugh for hours about it. I like unwillingly quote her a lot. XD I would GLaDly test for GLaDOS all day long. XP

Anyway, this is a really amazing fic you have here. Consider it favorited. :3