Reviews for In the Quiet
Zipitnow chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Finally, someone else not a Jag fan! There is hope for us all! LOL!
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love Kyp too! K and J forever!
Darksabre chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
How you can put so much emotion into only a few hundred words?

...in short, this was stunning.

I am a Kyp fan, so I imagined the guy as Kyp. Kyp is powerful, compelling, passionate, sexy...in short, perfect.

This man is obviously not Jag; Jag is not Force sensitive. Most importantly, Jag/Jaina is blasphemy if Kyp is still alive and kicking. Jag and Jaina's endless break-ups and get-back-togethers in canon are...ugh.

Great fic!

~Darksabre
Legacygal chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love the myseriousness of this :) btw, jaina/zekk all the way ;D
Furyan Jedi 13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Not bad. I am a hardcore Jaina/Zekk fan and always have been, and I honestly think it should have been those two from the beginning. In terms of fanfic, however, putting her with Kyp is a tolerable second choice. As for the other guy, I would sooner kill them all off then put her with him! Blasphemy indeed!

Seriously though, not bad.
Face of Poe chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
"He could never haunt her. He could never have any hold on her, that amazingly spirited Jedi girl born of fate and touched by destiny. Whether she awoke or not didn't matter. Either way, she would haunt him until the day he died.."

Excellent. :-D

I read this imagining Kyp as soon as you said Jedi Master... and I'm a big Kyp/Jaina fan, though I actually don't dislike any of the three main Jaina pairings if done well (there, I avoided mentioning the name :P ).

A very nice little ambiguous viggie. :-)