Reviews for Out of The Jungle
derpy chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE U DID A AMAZING BUCKING JOB!
DemonicPeach1999 chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
M-60 bitchez! Fuck yeah!
stepay1216 chapter 24 . 8/15/2013
Please continue or tell me where to find it
Slendy Out Your Window chapter 24 . 8/5/2013
This is probably my favorite My Little Pony fanfic. I really hope you get those mini-stories started soon.
College writter chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I would recommend you read "the things they carried" itll help you get a better idea of the people
dark phoenix chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
oh shit nightmares pissed get ready for the U.S infantry
dark phoenix chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
man i'm going to cry
dark phoenix chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
"sniff" god bless our soldiers and god bless those from vietnam
0-702 Obscured Intellect chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
This is the best MLP fanfic i've read! I love John's return in the end. This isthe first MLP fanfic i've read on this site actually, this story turned me in to a Brony lol :) keep up the good work man, and good luck on your future stories.
shadowfan999 chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
me and fluttershy regarding this fic:yay
bronygamer96 chapter 24 . 8/7/2012
I absolutly loved this story. I hope you make more stories as good as this one.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
John Marsh x AppleJack. And that, fillies, foals, mares and gentlecolts, is how centaurs were born in the Equestria we all know.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2012
WOOHOO ! Interspecies cavorting !
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
He's a Marine, a soldier of his country. Soldiers are supposed to be able to kill, period. But for greater good, for defense of an ally, a population, a state. Why would the young sarge do this while the slightly older wouldn't ?
Sorry for my now-regular ranting-off about your choices. Your the writer, after all. You have complete freedom of creativity. It's just that, even if I'm quite open-minded, as a brony, I still feel so much death doesn't really fit well in My Little Pony's world.

Once again, sorry for my critics. Feel free to dismiss this one or any furhter critics coming from me if it annoys you too much.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
Definitely, I like the "first John" better. The "new" one has already killed three ponies just for selfish motivation : I mean, he's avoiding a war back home but he's bringing it in Equestria.