Reviews for Actions Speak Louder Than
despicableme chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
That was one AWESOME story... I am your fan from now on ;)
MargieLuvv chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
This is the best Charlie x draco I've ever read! MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!
azure1996 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
loved it
rosie00 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
I dont know wheter you will read this or not seeing that this story is already 2 years old but i just wanted to say: AMAZING! Honestly i think its one of the best sex szenes ive ever read. Its free of that typical gentle behaviour. Its just two dominant persons fighting.
But also the story itself is great. I think your writing gets less confusing but sweeter and funnier with every chapter. Although i have to say that i would have loved if you had also written dracos encounter with the weasleys after three years.
Readerjkr chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Brilliant story. Characters, monologue, dialogue, pace are all spot-on. Thanks for sharing.
WildStrike chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
SO FREAKING GOOD WHAT THE HELL!
volfan chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Absolutely wonderful story. Definitely one of the best Charlie/Draco stories I've read.
Ceellia-19 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
This was beautiful - I loved it.
Lumikki chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
A brilliant story!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I love this!
MidnightAsh21803 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
This pairing just recently occurred to me and I am so pleased to find a story as great as this one for it! Everything about it is just perfect. Thank you for this fic!
M. Ryen chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
I just started with this pairing, and I must say that your fic has most likely eclipsed any future Draco/Charlie stories.

I loved the feeling this story had. The sadness, the growing bond between Draco and Charlie, Draco's awakening as a free person - so lovely.

I applaud your narrative. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story.
worddancer chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I know you wrote this a while ago but Holy F $%. This is one of the better stories I've read lately. It wasn't to long that it dragged on and it was hot enough that I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing realistically and brilliantly. Cant wait to check out more of your work.
GoldenVXN chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Lol loved it!
Coloredindusk chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I love this story! It is amazing, everything about it. First of all, I adore this pairing so win on that count. And secondly, you do an amazing job of developing the characters' personalities. Draco displays instances of weakness but he never appears helpless which makes him much more likeable and realistic. And of course, he becomes absolutely to die for by the last chapter!

You also do an excellent job of describing Charlie's love for Draco without making it unrealistic and perfect, they needed the time apart that you wrote about. My favorite part by far was the part where Draco was talking about how Charlie hadn't wanted to be his first anything and how he hadn't been, but that he was the one Draco chose in the end. SO SO amazing! I can really relate to that and it spoke to me (that sounds corny but ya know). Very realistic and very useful in showing the relation and depth of their relationship. Loved it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »