Reviews for Scopolamine Dreams
MarburyBlur chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Yay! This was a really good story:D

And for the verb buscar (you used it as buscabamos), I'm pretty sure it means "to look for" (like how mirar means "to look at"/"to watch"), so do you still need the "para" after it?
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Ah, the Cougar saga is over. Don't get me wrong, I love him. I just love Jensen more.

That doctor lady is a bit off her rocker (then again, this fic is about drug-induced insanity).\

HOW DARE THEY GIVE UP ON JENSEN?! GAH!
MarburyBlur chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Oh, no, Cougar. But I'm proud of myself cuz I've only completed Spanish 2 and I understood all of the words except for the "little" in "angelitos".
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Wait, noo, focus on Jensen's craziness more.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I'm so excited for the next chapter, but that bottom AN reminded me of how happy I would get when someone reviews are more than one of my chapters.

I swear on Jensen's lucidity (or lack thereof) I will review every chapter.
starfire25 chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
interesting story. i liked it. poor jensen.
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
I love it soooo much but could u please pm the translations for the last chapter
krysalys chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
"Buscabamos para tu , pero no te encontramos..."
If I remember my high school EspaƱol correctly, when referring to another person, you, encontrar would change to encontras... encomtramos refers to more than two people. I think.

Estoy, estas, estamos & dammit if I can't remember the fourth contraction. ;)

Been a few years... :)

Excellent read. Love how you showed the close-knitness of our Losers, even Aisha despite her kinda-sorta outsider-to-the-group status (even if that's only in her head). And that you also showed that yes, even though these guys are good, they were specifically trained to be killers, so DUH there's a very dark side to each of 'em.

Thank you for the rainy-day read.
-}-
vampyfreak chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Loved the fic!
Auds1978 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
This was so good! More please!
peachykeeners chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Awesome...thank u for sharing...it was excellently done.
tellygirl chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Good story :o) It was tense throughout yet had a satisfying conclusion, though I think they should consider changing their name to the Indestructiibles! I just love the friendship between Jensen and Cougar, they would willingly die for each other but I'm so pleased they didn't! Only bad guys should die! (That goes for real life too!)

I'm writing this on my phone so I'm probably rambling incoherently but basically I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this fic very much, thank you :o)
Lily Zen chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Wow, this was a really great story! Intense from start to finish. I loved the concept and where you took the plotline, and the deep, unabiding affection between the team members. Very beautiful!
Dildo Baggins chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Aiee... So cute.

I rarely read friendship stories with Jensen/Cougar because I always expect something to happen, you know?

But this was good.. Not depressing, just the right amount of angst and dramatic revenge murder.

I loved it.

Now...

Write a new ending..

Where they make out.

With sweet lovin'.

Okay?
Golum chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for writing it.