Reviews for Roads to Sanctuary 2: Hidden Home (Kerea's story)
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wonderful. And it makes a twisted sort of sense that Anakin would be the evil Darth Vader yet dead set on protecting children. Although there's the rub that there were so many children on Alderaan. But then no one can save all children all the time. The conflict he must feel or being trying not to feel as the case may be. Such a complex character and yet it ways so simple.

I've very glad Kerea didn't kill the boy and I like how he played it out. Very well done.
Amylion chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
This is really beautiful indeed...
Sreya chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Okay, somehow I missed this one! This was really heart-wrenching, Fern. They're still children, and their solutions were still childish, but the pain they all carried was so much bigger than them... you handled it all beautifully.

I also liked Kit's little angry outburst, yelling at Anakin. How horribly disappointing it must be, to think that you're seeing a dream come true, only for it all to unravel again. :(
Pseudo Psyche chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
Ya do good work. Your characters are great no matter what you say about not liking to do original characters. This is a wonderful series. I can't wait for the other stories. Are you going to tell us more about Dritali? Perhaps her first time in Sanctuary? -Pseudo Psyche
ami-padme chapter 1 . 9/6/2000